Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    cafc perth nope dont soung like it
  • Options
    meant sound
  • Options
    Chasing the bloody game again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Can't even use world cause I use a Mac Jimmy, so it's a non issue.

The issue for me, is that the BBC transmit on 3 different platforms in London, and could transmit our game on either DAB or Sky, and the problems solved

But we've been through this. It's not allowed due to the contract between the football league and World. Nothing the radio stations can do about it.
  • Options
    typical when we take a load of fans we dont turn up
  • Options
    i agree with rothers, they should at least do our games on bbc london or dab! its pretty thick that its only on some flakey 774 toilet! I had to get a dab and its lucky that i am just about living it kent, people must forget we are actually a london club!
  • Options
    queensland are you 2 hours ahead of perth or 1.5
  • Options
    Apart from conceding the goal, have 'we not turned up' or have we just been caught on a breakaway?
  • Options
    matt holand tackled just as he was about to shoot good flick from gray after halford throw would have scored without tackle
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Jimmy, read what I've said or do you want me to say it really slowly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheer up, Lads ...... Millwall now winning......
  • Options
    not playing well no passing moves not good hoolihan bossing midfield dickov being an irritant
  • Options
    Perth, it's 1.22 am here
  • Options
    nearly caught on break after zz lost ball good defending
  • Options
    pool corner
  • Options
    2nil blackpool
  • Options
    only an hour ahead then
  • Options
    what a load of bollox
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]i agree with rothers, they should at least do our games on bbc london or dab! its pretty thick that its only on some flakey 774 toilet! I had to get a dab and its lucky that i am just about living it kent, people must forget we are actually a london club!

But they AREN'T ALLOWED!

2-0 btw
  • Options
    2-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    crap
  • Options
    Go home, We may as well go home, we may as well go home, wel may as well go home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]i agree with rothers, they should at least do our games on bbc london or dab! its pretty thick that its only on some flakey 774 toilet! I had to get a dab and its lucky that i am just about living it kent, people must forget we are actually a london club!

But they AREN'T ALLOWED!

2-0 btw

They are, they can broadcast the game on DAB or via Sky Digital, as they've done plenty of times this season, they can't put it online.

Anyway, poo
  • Options
    we're fooked
  • Options
    come on charlton for fucks sake
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Jimmy, read what I've said or do you want me to say it really slowly?

Maybe, yes. As far as I understand it, no -one can do commentary as it's contracted to 'World'
  • Options
    we will be out of the play of places what a load of s**t
  • Options
    we will win 3-2

butchers finger la la la la, butchers finger la la la la
  • Options
    ambrose goal 2 1
  • Options
    2-1