Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let's be having some justification for this then

13»

Comments

• Options
    2004/5 season was cancelled???

That must of been something exceptional?

What happened there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]2004/5 season was cancelled???

That must of been something exceptional?

What happened there?
    Think it was a wage row...
  • Options
    I wish someone had cancelled my 2005...was a bloody god awful year for me :-)
  • Options
    As much as I don't like the franchise style of American teams I think the wage cap and draft system definitely help keep the leagues competitive, of course you have 'Dynasty' teams as like the Bulls were back in the 90's but that was more of an exception, and after jordan they have had to rebuild and still are doing so. However the draft system only works because of the huge profile of College sports over there, which on some levels is on a par with professional sport.

I totally agree with DJ Davey Dave best game I think I've seen for a number of years was at home to Ipswich, could have been 5-0 up at half time and could have lost 6-5 in the second hals, punch-ups penalty saves I came away thinking that's the football I want to see, but saying that the Hull game at home made me quite depressed about Championship football.