Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Well it can't be the usual crap that we played well and deserved something from the game.....Ipswich are cruising by the sound of it
  • Options
    Holland with the kick, ball baloons up, lino gives offside
  • Options
    Thomas goes again, back to ZZ who feed Iwelumo and in turn Holland
  • Options
    Another shot comes in deflected for a corner
  • Options
    Ambrose with the corner, Iwelumo heads over
  • Options
    Sito takes the ball off Ambrose' foot when through on goal, we are just not ruthless enough
  • Options
    Charlton still trying to get back into the game
  • Options
    Reams - which commentary are you listening to?

From what I can hear, Ipswich aren't 'cruising' it - and the commentators are saying the performance isn't that bad.
  • Options
    Good one BDL.... best sketch ever. FACT.

made me laugh. roll on next season....
  • Options
    Fould by Sodje halfway into the Charlton half. Free kick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]Sito takes the ball off Ambrose' foot when through on goal, we are just not ruthless enough

Reams, I really don't understand why you seem to be taking pleasure in this.
  • Options
    ruthless enough? not good enough. least the season is nearly over. hull 4-0.
  • Options
    Free kick comes in but goes wide, Goal kick
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Kuqi will probably score too
  • Options
    come on..

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE....
  • Options
    15 mins left
  • Options
    We're still 5th!
    ;o)
  • Options
    another cross from Thomas, bywater takes the ball with Ambrose challenging
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]Good one BDL.... best sketch ever. FACT.

Well we're not going to get relegated and we're almost certainly not going up, so you might as well laugh. Otherwise you'd end up like some of the jokers currently on here and slit your wrists.
  • Options
    I am just back from holiday in Cuba. Work on monday .Charlton losing...How much more depressed can I get.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WHEN LIFE SEEMS JOLLY ROTTEN
  • Options
    Premium tv All left foot
  • Options
    THERE'S SOMETHING YOU'VE FORGOTTEN.... (Reams)

and that's to laugh and dance and cry and sing....
  • Options
    Time for Varney?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I am just back from holiday in Cuba. Work on monday .Charlton losing...How much more depressed can I get.

Try this
  • Options
    :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]Good one BDL.... best sketch ever. FACT.

Well we're not going to get relegated and we're almost certainly not going up, so you might as well laugh. Otherwise you'd end up like some of the jokers currently on here and slit your wrists.

Spot on BDL. Some people clearly need to get a better perspective on life. Sure, we are all disappointed, but it's not worth going crackers about it!
  • Options
    throw the other two strikers on, lets have a go for 15 mins, may as well lose 4-0.

Doesn't matter now does it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I am just back from holiday in Cuba. Work on monday .Charlton losing...How much more depressed can I get.

Palace could be winning. Oh!

The CDs that Alex Wright burnt for you don't work and you've got a quiz to do in a few hours and iTunes is more F**** up than our midfield.

Still, Only a game GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

C'mon Charlton 10 Minutes. At least lay siege to their goal and make it look like you want to win.
  • Options
    Bristol 1 Plymouth 2