Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good Luck Brissle City

Comments

• Options
    city are well on top glad its going on this late!let the palarse fans get back late and have a horrible day 2mo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss thats their week over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    not idiots anymore,they r goin to wembley!!!!!!
  • Options
    They're dancing in Brizzle, in SE7 and in my house
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Wish the City lot would stop singing "we're going to Wem-ber-ley..."

Not yet, you idiots

Wembley. :-)
  • Options
    see you next season you stripey mugs looking forward to the 6 points
  • Options
    that palarse bird crying ha
  • Options
    Come on sky, let's see all the palace w*nkers in tears, make my night!
  • Options
    sad all over
  • Options
    Good night Palace...
  • Options
    that's why they call it 'THE BEAUTIFUL GAME'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Warnock whats the score
  • Options
    you may as well go home
  • Options
    Colin Wanker, Simon Jordan, Fat Bird on the pitch, Alan Pardew... your boys took one hell of a beating...
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ark now ere the Charlton sing the Palace ran away n we will fight for ever more when it comes to derby day.

Warnock whats the score Warnock Warnock whats the score. :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    luvvly jubbly
  • Options
    looks like city are going to invade the pitch
  • Options
    "looks like city are going to invade the pitch"

Let's hope they make it unhindered to the palace end!!
  • Options
    Good on em!
  • Options
    Did I miss much? :-) :-)
  • Options
    bet they dont use bottles on the nigels
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Something to look forward to i suppose,another guaranteed 6 points....:-).
  • Options
    pitch invasion here we come
  • Options
    Thats it!!!Get in!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    the thought of jordan lapping it up on the pitch at a sunny wembley was a sick possibility for most of tonight.
    the fact that it isn't gonna happen, i cordially invite mr lee trundle and mr michael macindoe to a celebration to be held in the 'stern john lounge', at my residence.
  • Options
    ETCYT!
  • Options
    Great on tv,how do you feel you ginger tosser.
  • Options
    Didn't know which of the numerous threads to reply on, but I thought I'd stick to the original one.

As a Palace fan, I am very proud of the effort we put in tonight, and glad we didn't roll over like we did on Saturday. There were several great performances from Palace players tonight, but probably the best player on the pitch was Ben Watson, the ginger Zidane, and it was just hugely unfair that he may be blamed by some for the penalty miss.

But at least we have next season to look forward to, and the chance to renew our rivalry, as a few of you have pointed out, you are looking forward to the six points again, well you're welocome to them, as long as you agree to leave the play offs or better to us, and you continue with mid-table.

It's going to be an interesting summer, and I hope that your friend Simon gives Neil Warnock some money to spend, as we have a very lean squad, which was clear tonight, hopefully Alan Pardew will leave some strikers alone, and allow us to sign one or two. As long as we can keep most of our squad together and bring in a few more, then I'm sure we'll have a very good season next year, and I look forward to your hospitality at the Valley next season.
  • Options
    bloody hell did you fly back from bristol
  • Options
    say goodbye to ur youngsters me thinks. thats made my week
  • Options
    Cheers Budgie, see you next season.