Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Final: Man U or Chelski?

Comments

• Options
    We're going to end up with about 10mins of stoppage time at this rate
  • Options
    Anyone else laughing at Terry?
  • Options
    get ready for replica kits all over se london
  • Options
    red ones
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Anyone else laughing at Terry?
    Oh man, I laughed my arse off.

I was going to say it couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, but then I remembered that Ashley Cole scored his.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Anyone else laughing at Terry?[/quote]

No, but had Man U lost I'd have been laughing at Ronaldo, what was he thinking?
  • Options
    i was laughing at terry,scummy bloke who uses bottles on people.
  • Options
    Haven't seen Ronaldo's yet, just got in to see the last few penalties. Waiting in anticipation tho... assume he tried something flash?
  • Options
    stopped before shooting
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Haven't seen Ronaldo's yet, just got in to see the last few penalties. Waiting in anticipation tho... assume he tried something flash?

Yep, ran up, stopped, presumably waiting for Cech to commit himself, only Cech didn't, which meant he had to complete his run up from two yards, the result was that Cech saved the shot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    means fuck all ronaldos miss.
  • Options
    Of course, Chelsea didn't lose, they only drew ;-)
  • Options
    yep they drew.
  • Options
    Very Good Ali!
  • Options
    terry looks gutted,hope he dont bottle someone tonight.
  • Options
    Well said Ali. lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Terry is a ++++, but I do feel for him. You can see he was utterly devastated.
  • Options
    Ooops!
  • Options
    Glad they lost on penalties as it will hurt a lot more.
    I must admit to screaming with joy when Terry missed lol.
  • Options
    Doesn't anyone else tonight think that the referee was cack. I really don't think I've seen a referee at this level make so many little bad decisions, and he lost control of the players at the end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laugh as much as you like chaps, on the pitch Terry has gonads the size of watermelons. If i was in the trenches i know i'd want him on my side.
  • Options
    on the pitch maybe,off it hes a coward.
  • Options
    Watch it AFKA, he'd probably bottle ya ;-)
  • Options
    and Anelka, the size of peanuts........

I certainly know who i would want on my side!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]on the pitch maybe,off it hes a coward.

Due to one sketchy incident that happened 7 years ago ?

You think that past misdemenours should always be held against people ?

I'm pretty sure i wouldn't like John Terry, but that doesn't mean i don't admire his desire to be a winner.

Two things stand out for me. The comparison between Kenyon and Bobby Charlton on getting a medal. Why they were there in the first place i don't know, but Kenyon dipped like a sprinter to get the medal put round his neck, while Charlton point blank refused.

And secondly, a quick prowl round a dozen sites and the picture is exactly the same. First things people are doing are laughing at Lampard, laughing at Terry. Bit of indication of our society now that the masses take such great pleasure in others with more talent in their toenail failing.
  • Options
    how fitting he bottled the penalty.
  • Options
    Just wanted to burst out laughing but bit my lip due to my wife being chesea and was slightly cheesed off but then I couldn't pass the oppertunity to say to her as she normally does to me on a Saturday nogj Sunday morning "don worry babe its only a game"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]And secondly, a quick prowl round a dozen sites and the picture is exactly the same. First things people are doing are laughing at Lampard, laughing at Terry. Bit of indication of our society now that the masses take such great pleasure in others with more talent in their toenail failing.

Think that has more to do with the way these "celebrity" footballers lord it around as if their talent on the pitch underwrites their superiority off of it.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'm pretty sure i wouldn't like John Terry, but that doesn't mean i don't admire his desire to be a winner.

What's so great about desire, there are far more endearing human qualities. I'm sure lots of us desire things we will probably never achieve, but that doesn't make us better people.
    a quick prowl round a dozen sites and the picture is exactly the same. First things people are doing are laughing at Lampard, laughing at Terry. Bit of indication of our society now that the masses take such great pleasure in others with more talent in their toenail failing.

I bet they aren't so quick to lampoon Essien or Cech or some of the other Chelsea players. Ask yourself, why are FL and JT the targets? Could it be something to do with the men they are?