Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tiger Woods

Comments

• Options
    The women sat next to his Mum looked worried he might be coming his way!

He was as convincing as Tony Bliar on Iraq.
  • Options
    PR excercise, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    He is not a sex addict - he is just a dirty dawg.
  • Options
    They should make him swallow cum like smack addicts get methadone.
  • Options
    Well only he knows if his is genuine, otherwise this is a cynical pr move to rehabiltate his image.
    Interesting that he thought that..... 'normal rules did not apply' Blaming the media seemed a bit rich, when he refused to issue a statement or come clean. Although he claims to want to be a better person and wants to be a 'buddist' or a better one.
    He confessed to the affairs and his prepared statement seemed a little to 'prepared for me'. If you truly feel like this then speak from the heart. Although his PR advisers would hate that one...
    You could almost read anything in to this type of 'confession' or not. It seems to me that the golf establishment need him back sooner than later, so I can see him back on the circuit within a year!
  • Options
    the governer is back dont be suprised if he goes on and wins all the majors well worth a few quid .
  • Options
    He should apologise for being sponsored by companies like Nike who use sweat shop labour.
  • Options
    Tiger Woods is set to make a return at the Masters , beginning of april
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Tiger Woods is set to make a return at the Masters , beginning of april

After he appears on an episode of South Park!!
  • Options
    Golfer Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren have announced their divorce in a statement on the world number one's official website.

Woods earlier this year apologised publicly for infidelity after a series of revelations emerged that he had had affairs.

The 34-year-old lost a series of endorsements in the wake of the allegations and now his marriage has come to an end.

The statement, issued on Woods' official website read: "Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods confirmed today that they have divorced.

"Judgement was entered today in Bay County (Florida) Circuit Court dissolving the marriage.

"The judgement provides for shared parenting of their two children."

In a joint statement, Woods and Nordegren said: "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future.

"While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us.

"Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being.

"The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them as we adjust to a new family situation, which is why our privacy must be a principal concern."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet she got a pound note out of him. Good luck to her I say.
  • Options
    what about Ron Jeremry , isnt that a sport ??? oi oi ! lol
  • Options
    Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, ...... Swedish ex model Nordegren ended up with double the sum she originally sought, after her lawyers proved Woods, 34, was worth much more than the $1billion she thought.

Her friend explained: "Elin's legal team have done a great job digging up all sorts of assets.

"The price of the huge sum is her silence: no interviews, tell-all books, or TV appearances about this for the rest of her life -- even if Tiger dies first -- or she'll lose the lot."

No wonder he has been off form lately.........
  • Options
    He's back!

Won his first proper PGA tournament for 2 1/2 years yesterday, comfortably in the end by 5 shots. He's now favourtite for The Masters and I hope he wins it.
  • Options
    Tiger's a good golfer in california with no wind. Funny how when a major tournament is being played over here with a bit of wind,he either does shit or doesn't even enter.

Besides, I always beat him on the ps3. ;-)
  • Options
    Perhaps there should be a new offshoot: "British golf", has to be played in a gale, pissing with rain and dog turds on the putting green?

...and there could be a rhino loose somewhere on the course!
  • Options
    Tiger's a good golfer in california with no wind. Funny how when a major tournament is being played over here with a bit of wind,he either does shit or doesn't even enter.

Besides, I always beat him on the ps3. ;-)
    Conditions were difficult yesterday. He was the only one who dealt with it.

• Options
    I don't mind tiger being in contention and winning in a close battle but I really hope we are not going to see him dominate again. Its been fun watching tournaments and having no idea who is going to win.
  • Options

...and there could be a rhino loose somewhere on the course!
    Sounds like an idea for a film!...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/21737605
    Tiger hits form just in time for the Masters.
  • Options
    5 wins inside a year now, most probably the best in the world at the moment. If not Augusta then it does look like he'll add to his major tally this year.

Mickelson also had a good week, and revealed that he wiggles his body when the ball's in midair to get a bit more release on the ball. He was dumbfounded that this didn't work on Friday. He also gave tips on how to play chip shots off concrete easily, as you do.
  • Options
    World No.1 again. I reckon he'll take some shifting.
  • Options
    Best golfer ever .. and no mean shagger by all accounts
  • Options
    Arsehole of a human being. Don't care how good a golfer he is - he's a prick. Hope he fucks his knee again.
  • Options

Arsehole of a human being. Don't care how good a golfer he is - he's a prick. Hope he fucks his knee again.

Of course, forgot you knew him personally.......
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Of course, forgot you knew him personally.......
    You don't need to know him personally. Every single interaction he has with people, every time you watch him on the course, the background of all the shit with the various women being treated like dirt. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it's a duck.
  • Options
    quack
  • Options
    Just goes to show you when he is getting his end away on a regular basis he is still the best golfer in the world.

It shows golf is 90% mental!
  • Options
    As Larry David would say, he's looking pretty, pretty good in the Players Championship, the "5th major", at Sawgrass tonight.