Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

distance for home to the valley ?

Comments

• Options
    2.9 miles when living in Plumstead...and I normally walk there and back (thought it was just over 1 mile) and 13.6 miles when staying in NW london.
  • Options
    39.1 Miles approximately :-)
  • Options
    takes me 20 mins and the speed i walk about a mile !
  • Options
    A) My daughter (then 4) was on the train into London Bridge with my Dad when they passed Millsmall. My Dad mentioned to her that a club called Millwall played there, to which she simply replied "Scum".....Thats my girl!!!

7.54 miles
  • Options
    17.4 miles during my car journey i can go past West Spam and leyton Orient
  • Options
    96.5 miles from home to Charlton, dirve past Rushden and Diamonds's ground every day on the way to work....'your community your club' says the banner
  • Options
    4.1 miles
  • Options
    24.4 miles

From Medway......
  • Options
    28.1 miles do i travel many games have i seen following charlton my favourite team
  • Options
    53.52 miles from home to The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    47 Miles
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]24.4 miles

From Medway......

As above if I'm going from Maria's or 36 miles if I'm leave from Redhill - I go past Smellhurst on the train and I boo (in my head anyway :-))
  • Options
    Can do it in 2 minutes as long as the Police are not up to their diversionary tricks. Spot on about people trying to park up in your drive, before the Sheffield United game this season just gone some northerner happily turned into our drive to park up - he seemed disappointed when I told him that it wasn't actually a car park however if he provided me with his address I would happily come and park in his garden for the return fixture - he went after that!
  • Options
    When I lived on the corner of Lansdowne Mews I used to wait until the Red Red Robin was played, The TV vans arriving at 7am on a Sat morning could be a nuisance though - it was the late 70s! Now I live 2.5 miles away and have to get the 486.
  • Options
    bit of a trek

4719.033 miles
  • Options
    4.8 miles
  • Options
    It says 6.5 miles for me - but the directions are shocking. It says I should turn right across oncoming traffic onto the A20 - when it's a bloody dual carriageway with a bloody big barrier down the middle for miles!
  • Options
    Now 5 miles, used to be under half a mile
  • Options
    4.3 Miles Door to Door apparently.
  • Options
    88.7 miles

2hrs 12mins (not how I drive)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    15.9 miles
  • Options
    29.05 miles, more if I pick up Carlsberg and I'm sure there is a quicker way than the aa thing sent me. I would of had to pick up Stu as well.

I'll stick to my own little way. 1-1 in the jeerman game by the way
  • Options
    Dead on 10 miles according to AFKA's route planner from Joydens Wood.
  • Options
    4.1 miles to the home of football.
  • Options
    3459 miles.

Used to live on Littleheath Rd, right by the entrance to the park tho. A tad closer!
  • Options
    Currently 4,461 miles from my old seat in the East Stand, next week I will be 1,002 miles nearer!
  • Options
    5.2 miles
  • Options
    147 miles as the crow flies. I don't pass any other football ground if I take the coach to central London though I do pass one cricket ground - Lord's. Going back by coach tends to routed via Bramall Lane and I therefore pass the pigsty.
  • Options
    About 13-15 miles from Greenhithe, 25-30 minutes straight down the A2 or 20 on a train. I drive a lot as my kids live in Kidbrooke (divorced) and my boy goes, plus as a member I get to park for free in the Lib club.
  • Options
    17.1 kilometres