Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

distance for home to the valley ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: pettswoodaddick[/cite]17.1 kilometres

Whats that in English?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]3459 miles.

Used to live on Littleheath Rd, right by the entrance to the park tho. A tad closer!

is that straigh across the Atlantic? i would imagine driving as much as you could would be even longer!!
  • Options
    17.2 miles on the nose.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    6.1 miles
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    45.6 miles Henley on Thames
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    30 milesish from "The Stone" 45mins on the Valley express usually.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pettswoodaddick[/cite]17.1 kilometres

Whats that in English?
    not as many, about 45 minutes
  • Options
    7.1 miles.
  • Options
    109.9 miles. Just over 2hr car journey each way for each home game.
  • Options
    3.02 miles according to the RAC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5.9 miles now

Used to live in Floyd road for a couple of years 3 minutes door to turnstile!!
  • Options
    24.4 miles to the hallowed turf .....when i used to get train from sidcup to london bridge or vice versa i could never look at the senegal fields / new den i always turned the other way , they make me feel sick , as someone's daughter pointed out SCUM
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]24.4 miles to the hallowed turf .....when i used to get train from sidcup to london bridge or vice versa i could never look at the senegal fields / new den i always turned the other way , they make me feel sick , as someone's daughter pointed out SCUM

I always giggle when i go past!

Remember when they first moved their how smug their fans were about their great new stadium?

hilarious to see it rusting away and half empty at best!
  • Options
    34 miles or thereabouts. Maybe Salad is moving near me hence the miserable face:-)
  • Options
    2.2 miles to the "Theatre of Dreams" and after the last month or so trust me I know.
  • Options
    Delafield Rd so I reckon no more than 5 minutes to seat a bit less maybe if I was in the North Lower or West.
  • Options
    smack on 14 miles by road according the transport direct.....

Normally leave 2.25hrs before ko- but doesn't take that long. A pint or two or the flag takes up the rest of the time......
  • Options
    Chicago, LoOKie, Vancouver & Algarve are all a bit further than me ...... depending on route, I clock in at around 270 miles.
  • Options
    10496.09 miles.....

a bloody long way away... thats what...
  • Options
    thats as the crow flies....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    118 miles from Norwich to the Valley or 3 hours according to the AA
  • Options
    34.6 miles from sunny Canvey Island to my place of worship!