Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Promotion this season.... Yes / No

Will Charlton be promoted this season..Yes / No

Sadly for me its a No.

Comments

• Options
    :-)
  • Options
    I'm a yes, not sure why.

Stupid optimism i suppose.
  • Options
    No.

Over the years Charlton have single handedly removed the word 'optimism' from my vocabulary.
  • Options
    Like to be proved wrong but imho, no chance.
  • Options
    more chance of relegation than promotion.
  • Options
    agree with Welsh
  • Options
    But what about the three new signings we are announcing on Monday? I think they will have a big impact.

Maybe even enough to stay up : - )
  • Options
    oh yes non -leaguers from Pardews ex non league clubs deep joy.
  • Options
    I think we have the basis of a good side, as long as we keep Bougherra, and add a centre mid.

I think Gray and Varney will do well this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes...

You have to be optimistic, but there's still some shifting in and out of players to be done and I'd like to see who we sign and maybe who we get on-loan before making a decision.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]oh yes non -leaguers from Pardews ex non league clubs deep joy.

I'm told the Iranian league is very strong
  • Options
    Yes. Forever the optimist me!
  • Options
    IF....IF.... we keep hold of Magic; sell Bent and Iwelumo and hopefully Faye to free up some funds; add a creative midfielder and a centre half; and as long as players stay fit so we can have a consistent team; then I think we gain promotion.

However, there's a lot of if's there!!
  • Options
    I've voted Yes on the basis I think we'll have a lot more settled side this year which can only stand us in better stead that last.
  • Options
    Nope. We'll be mid table at Christmas and Pardew will leave. We'll end up finishing about 14th
  • Options
    No chance whatsoever. More chance of me winning the lottery.
  • Options
    No chance......I would settle for mid-table
  • Options
    yes - what is the point in being a miserable git?!
  • Options
    What's wrong with being honest? Surely you can still support the team and enjoy the good moments, whilst being honest and accepting that we aren't good enough. There are much stronger teams in this division.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I fear not.
  • Options
    Who would of thought Hull and Stoke last season and you would of said there was a lot of stronger teams than them, So for me its a yes.
  • Options
    yes, otherwise what's the point of going?
  • Options
    I think, yes, a strong possibility if the players gel as a team.
  • Options
    Nope. and you go because you support the team and not a glory hunter
  • Options
    yes.
    not a team in that league can beat us.
  • Options
    No. Sadly I have no faith in Pardew
  • Options
    Why not?

We've got as good a chance at winning promotion, relegation or finiishing mid-table as any other team in the League.

No point writing us off (or any other clubs) at this stage of the season - because you never know ....!

And you don't.
  • Options
    I voted yes. I just think Pards/the players have something to prove and the youngsters will be pushing hard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]yes, otherwise what's the point of going?

We was never going to win the Prem, still went.

At the moment, no.

With a decent midfielder in, yes.