Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards not happy - what is going on?!

13»

Comments

• Options
    It is very worrying though selling our best players. I thought they would have given it one more year and give it a go at getting promoted with the parachute money. Although I can understand Magic being unsettled when Champions league football is waved in front of him. Reid going was the turning point last season. We will struggle with an inexperienced midfield of Racon, Shelvey and Wirght.
  • Options

We discussed this to death yesterday, looks like some are going to keep picking at it...

We all know the finances are not pretty and that we'll have to lose some of the higher earners/those with the highest sell on value, but endlessly repeating this doesn't move the debate on if you ahve nothing new to offer.
  • Options
    are you sure BFR ???? I thought some people might be interested in the interview with the bbc , i know i was and i'm sure there are others who will be too.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    BFR...stop telling folk what thy should or shouldn't discuss pal....some have come into the debate late in the day and aren't as 'up to speed' as wonderkids like yourself.
    I could say more but it would no doubt be lost on you and one has to bite ones tongue on this board...so I will in this instance 'reluctantly' obey the rules, but rest assured you know what I'm thinking, though I can't actually come right out and say it..
    If you want to moderate and coat folk off why don't you start up your own message board Mein Fuhrer.
  • Options
    are you sure BFR ????

Yep I'm quite sure we discussed this to death - your's after all is the 65th comment in this thread alone (doesn't that tell you something?) and if you bothered to look elsewhere on this site you'd see several other threads devoted to some aspect of this.
  • Options
    it's a link to an actual interview BFR not just quotes , so people can hear what he has to say rather than read it.
    i find it easier to listen to these things rather than read all the inane waffle that goes with it, but hey-ho that's just me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]BFR...stop telling folk what thy should or shouldn't discuss pal....some have come into the debate late in the day and aren't as 'up to speed' as wonderkids like yourself.
    I could say more but it would no doubt be lost on you and one hasto bite ones tongue on this board...so I will in this instance 'reluctantly' obey the rules, but rest assured you know what I'm thinking, though I can't actually come right out and say it..
    If you want to moderate and coat folk off why don't you start up your own message board Mein Fuhrer.

Ok have it your way let's keep repeating the same debate endlessly...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]are you sure BFR ????

Yep I'm quite sure we discussed this to death - your's after all is the 65th comment in this thread alone (doesn't that tell you something?) and if you bothered to look elsewhere on this site you'd see several other threads devoted to some aspect of this.

BFR...leave it out pal, you're coming across as a boring know it all...why should folk go through all that...some of us are WAY TOO BUSY as opposed to being lazy...which is something you seem to be leveling at posters who don't know every god damn thing that goes on around here.
  • Options
    BFR...leave it out pal, you're coming across as a boring know it all...why should folk go through all that...

That's exactly my point, if there is a thread with over 60 posts (and a couple of other threads dedicated to the subject) why not read them first?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like I've already said Mr Whizzkid know it all, what's the point of saying much to you as it's no doubt lost.
    I'm not going to say anything further as I'm getting close to saying a thing or two that might get me into hot water.
    Bye bye...have a nice day!
  • Options
    BFR if boring know it all shock lol lol noooooooooooooooooonreally ?
  • Options
    Well, I'm going to be boring. I took the time to listen to the full 7mins 27 secs of the BBC site interview - and revealingly, many of the Pardew quotes that were savaged by posters on this board, sound quite different in the actual context of the full interview.

I don't hear Pardew making excuses. I don't hear him being negative and blaming others. He's not happy to lose key members of his squad and says so. But he's also coming across as having a realistic measure of the task in front of him, the acknowledgement that he doesn't again want to be put in a position to lose his best player and captain mid-season, and the upside of working with energetic, hungry young players who've helped create a genuine buzz in the squad.

I don't really see what the problem is. What do you expect him to say?
  • Options

would have been good to have this linked at the beginning of the thread,but more than relevant wherever it is added as it puts random quotes that have been used for different agendas into some sort of context especially with one starting with the title - pards not happy.

i haven't read every thread so this was useful to me.