Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2nd Charlton Life Golf Society - 28th November (page 2) - Add name if interested

Right then. Everyone seems wrapped up in the golf at the moment. So please give me some suggestions of the dates you are free in October. The 10th is out. A weekday suits most best as we all know CAFC on a Saturday. I'll be choosing the course. Please keep the thread as tiday as possible with just dates if you can.

Comments

• Options
    any date is good with me.
  • Options
    At the start would better for me, as my lil nipper is due i would say mid to late october! i really enjoyed the day and would love to go to the next one. plus someone needs to be the wooden spoon winner!
  • Options
    17th 24th or 31st would suit me (sorry MCS !)

We have the run at the beginning of Oct
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]17th 24th or 31st would suit me (sorry MCS !)

We have the run at the beginning of Oct

Ditto that AFKA, then we can wet the head of the little one at the same time.
  • Options
    not 31st as we have Ipswich away a couple of days earlier and I would hope a lot of us will make the effort to go as it is close and also half term week.
  • Options
    infact TCE thats sounds a plan!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]infact TCE thats sounds a plan!!

It's all about conserving energy my friend, plus I should have finished that Half marathon toward the end of October, anyway MCS all ladies will tell the first one's normally overdue, book the goodlady in for the first week in November;-)
  • Options
    Would it be possible to have it on a Friday before a Saturday home game, then we can come down for the weekend and get to the Valley as well.
  • Options
    Count me in Hillsy , any Fri shouldnt be a problem.
  • Options
    Let me know, as the MCS plan will work with me of course!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depending on how I progress in the next month or so I might join this one if I can, bought my first set of clubs yesterday!
  • Options
    Hilly's Ruxley or Cray would be good mate as I could walk to the course and drink until my heart is content.
  • Options
    Anytime in Oct suits me at the moment
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]17th 24th or 31st would suit me (sorry MCS !)

yup away in early october
  • Options
    Any dates yet Mr Hillsy? I need book some holiday in october and want to incorporate the golf into it.
  • Options
    I'll sort this out on Monday.
  • Options
    I'm in this time, if that's ok. Handicap (official!) is 22. I can play anytime in October (Garden Leave), apart from 12-16 October.
  • Options
    Conut me in
  • Options
    Yep count me in!

Can we make sure there are no Ducks on the course....
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Apart from NSS the Friday 31st October is looking favourite, sorry Steve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it's going to be a nightmare.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]it's going to be a nightmare.

Why?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]it's going to be a nightmare.

Why?

you are well sharp....
    H
    A
    L
    L
    O
    W
    E
    E
    N
    ;-)
  • Options
    Just booked my day off.
  • Options
    I'm in - I reckon it'll be a thriller ....
  • Options
    is that it then, defo 31st oct?
  • Options
    why not do it a#week later hillsy all the winter packages come in from 1st nov !!
  • Options
    i agree with steve
  • Options
    I agree with Steve too, as I cant get the day off (end of month paperwork and short staffed).
  • Options
    Are we doing this? All gone a bit quiet on the Western Front ...