Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2nd Charlton Life Golf Society - 28th November (page 2) - Add name if interested

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2008
    Will confirm, but pencil me in please. Confirmed :-)
  • Options
    Hillsys Up
    ooh aah
    northstandsteve
    threadkiller
    supaclive
    MCS
    Luva Luva
    Duck Killer Brown
    Davemehmet
    RedArmySE7
    TCE
    Bob Bolder
  • Options
    i am def in this time
  • Options
    Like to add myself as a possible please. Day before my Birthday as well, could be good.

Away at the moment, so will double check that I'm okay on Monday.
  • Options
    put me down please
  • Options
    Aha Carlsberg so we can add golf to wrestling as your other non football activity?? ;-)
  • Options
    Hillsys Up
    ooh aah
    northstandsteve
    threadkiller
    supaclive
    MCS
    Luva Luva
    Duck Killer Brown
    Davemehmet
    RedArmySE7
    TCE
    Bob Bolder
    Dave Storry
    Carlsberg
    Killlerbeard
  • Options
    bump.
  • Options
    hillsy, when is the latest you need to know by?
  • Options
    Is there a dress code ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]hillsy, when is the latest you need to know by?

I'll need to know pretty soon as i need to book numbers. I don't thisnk we will get more than 20 like before we had 15.

Ray - You always wear nice pink trousers so just bring them:)
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    It depends where we are playing, Thamemead/Barnhurst/Gillingham and such places are out, I'll get beaten up wearing Pink strides at those courses, their full of ruffians like Luva Luva ;-)
  • Options
    i can let you know by the end of next week.
    if that's too late and i can make it, bagsy i'm 1st reserve should anyone pull out.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Guys,

It's looking like Austin Lodge in Eynsford. Nice course and a bit more demanding than Birchwood. Just waiting for the pricing to be confirmed as they cannot offer us a meal after as they have a big event that evening. The standard cost is £27.50 inc Breakfast / Coffee and 18 holes. I'll charge a bit more like last time so we can dish out some prizes for the winners :) There will be an overall winner this time Ooh Ahh.

Wherever we play the cost is about the same so as soon as this is confirmed can you send me a cheque or drop it to me either at work (Sidcup) or at home (Upper Abbeywood) for the full amount this time so I can book it and not be out of pocket.

Questions?
  • Options
    All I need is your home address then and I'll send you the cheque.
    S
  • Options
    what about the pedham deal hillsy ?
  • Options
    Havent been on here for a while, add me if its not too late?
  • Options
    Ahh the Slodge....Another very nice course, but one that will defo need a buggy!! Defo in November weather too!!!!

Good Choice Hillsys!
  • Options
    HIllsy, mate i am sorry i cant do the 28th now, my boss has the day orf and as didn't book it yet and he did!! We cant both be off at the same time!! Someone else will have to win the wooden spoon now!! Pretty gutted i didn't book it earlier!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hillsy put me down i will confirm monday to ya shouldn't be a problem
  • Options
    Opps. Massive oversite. I cannot now get the day off due to staff holidays. Sorry guys.
  • Options
    What really, does that mean you'll re-shedule, count me in if so and i'll book off now???? yey
  • Options
    anyone else fancy a round that day ?
  • Options
    if anyone does fancy a round that day Pedham Place are doing a couple of crackin deals for £23.50 you get jumbo hot sausage roll on arrival a bucket of balls on driving range,18 holes and stew and dumplings when you finish ( minimum 8 required for this) or sausage egg & bacon bap plus 18 holes £16.00 ( no minimum).The course if you haven't played it is crackin like a links course.I've booked a day off anyway if anyone is in the same boat and fancies a game let me know.
  • Options
    I'm still up 4 it NSS , same as booked up day so if you are gonna organise count me in pls.
  • Options
    ok mate anyone else?
  • Options
    should be ok for me too.
  • Options
    I can't make Friday now as work is extremely quiet and i have got to be here to try and find work for the staff to do.