Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry - Your boys took one hell of a beating

DA9DA9
edited September 2008 in Other Football and Sports
Get in there

Comments

• Options
    Well, well beaten concentrating on Europe perhaps.

And I did like the passport waving and the "this is what you could have won banner".

We need a banner like that one on the left (A Charlton banner obviously)
  • Options
    LOL, touche

The killer banner is bigger than that though, is it not?
  • Options
    Wee Chesney storms off
  • Options
    What's the banner on the right all about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]LOL, touche

The killer banner is bigger than that though, is it not?

Not sure. Would be good to have one with the logo or even better the new shirt that everyone loves.
  • Options
    queens 11 get in
  • Options
    did you go DA9?
  • Options
    Sod all that malarky - in the big game up there - Caley Thistle beat Falkirk 2-1 to continue their great start to the season!

c'mon the highlanders!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]What's the banner on the right all about?

Ambulance chasers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]did you go DA9?

No, sent to me by DFT, dont know if he went.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was a great result

Mendes what a goal
  • Options
    Wee Chesney..
  • Options
    says " 12 bottles of nightnurse turned me peee blue-- honest-----ill do another drugs test in an hour ok "

well you have feel sorry for Gordon i mean the Gers took the piss !!
  • Options
    Only saw some of game on Sultana, did not see much of Bougherra though as the ball as always down the other end of the pitch :-)
  • Options
    It appears Neil Lennon took a beating last night in glasgow. On Beeb website.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Scottish football...what's the point??
    Can't believe it, this thread is not even worth as much as a swift glance...sorry guys no offence but it bores me silly!!
  • Options
    Other than the mighty 'Shire (East Stirling to yous guys), what is the point of Scottish Football ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Scottish football...what's the point??
    Can't believe it, this thread is not even worth as much as a swift glance...sorry guys no offence but it bores me silly!![/quote]

Worth the bother of posting about though eh?

Honestly, some people!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Nakardmotor doesn't look very happy!!

Poor wee Jap, I mean chap!
  • Options
    No, I didn't go, watched it in Gosport with a few Pompey faces you would know. I am up for the game on 13th Sept though mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly, everyone knows we have always tried to maintain that we would keep this site 'clean' of the Rangers / Celtic stuff, purely because it can become unnecessarily diversory and argumentative, as seen on other sites we've all used in the past. Particularly as there appears a strong Rangers following from a more 'vocal' group' and some of the previous anti-Celtic stuff that emerged with it was too much.

However, the Celtic followers on here kind of lost a bit of goodwill as they appeared to ignore our site policy and took great delight in Rangers not qualifying for Europe, despite my efforts to sink threads. To not allow the Rangers ones to have their gloat now would be viewed as hypocritical, so they have free reign today.

What i will say though that after today, we will revert back and ask everyone to respect our site policy. I know that won't please everyone, but we ask you kindly to respect none the less, and be fair to our remit and the masses who simply have no interest.

Cheers chaps.
  • Options
    well said AFKA, but can we still mention the might that is East Stirlingshire ?
    :-)
  • Options
    Fair enough AFKA,

I gave out some light hearted banter each time Celtic won the last three titles so have no problem with getting a little of the same back.

As long as it stays light hearted and, as you say, very occasional, then fine by me.

Gloat away, you've all waited long enough for a chance ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]well said AFKA, but can we still mention the might that is East Stirlingshire ?
    :-)

You're just a small club near Falkirk : - )
  • Options
    As a matter of fact, I have the feeling that Henry really doesn't give a rats arse oneway or the other to be honest, he's of course on a wind-up.
    And DFT........did you know that my mum was from Glasgow and I'm half Scottish(Protestant I may add, only telling you that so as not to inflame your sensibilities!).....and I still think their football is boring matey! So in a roundabout way I guess I'm entitled more than most here to have a view on the issue.
    Frankly all this sectarianism bores me to tears........Who cares!!!
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with a bit of gloating, its the 'other' stuff that causes the furore but its been friendly banter so far and long may that continue. I would also add that The Hoops lost to the Gers in the openers of the previous two seasons and they didn't turn out too bad! ;0)
  • Options
    Who mentioned sectarianism?...
  • Options
    Last night in Ashton Lane a certain Mr Neil Lennon was up to his old tricks again, shouting and singing sectarian abuse (plenty of witnesses to this) when he was given the evil eye by a couple of bears outside Ubiqutous Chip. Bold Lennon goes up, shoves one guy and proceeds to get an absolute doing putting him in casualty for the night. Resulting in several stitches to the mouth and concussion, he was litterally black and blue.

Lennon was so pissed and in such a state that he wet himself and vomited all over himself also. Coming too at the hospital and realising the ramifications no complaint was made.
  • Options
    The secretaries?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Last night in Ashton Lane a certain Mr Neil Lennon was up to his old tricks again, shouting and singing sectarian abuse (plenty of witnesses to this) when he was given the evil eye by a couple of bears outside Ubiqutous Chip. Bold Lennon goes up, shoves one guy and proceeds to get an absolute doing putting him in casualty for the night. Resulting in several stitches to the mouth and concussion, he was litterally black and blue.

Lennon was so pissed and in such a state that he wet himself and vomited all over himself also. Coming too at the hospital and realising the ramifications no complaint was made.

This however is hte sort of rubbish that gets decent banter threads sunk!