Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry - Your boys took one hell of a beating

13»

Comments

• Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7591007.stm BBC highlights if anyone wants to watch
  • Options
    Cheers Dan

Well worth another watch

Lecister Fans worshipped him does not really say much LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7591007.stmBBC highlights if anyone wants to watch

The last thing needed is you stirring it up! ;0)
  • Options
    Oh yeah Dan, everyone is pissing themselves laughing now.

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]False Britishness, False Scottishness, Falsh Irishness.

About sums up the two clubs.

False Briishness??......you do speak aload of tosh sometimes...
  • Options
    speaking tosh... something i reckon you know a lot about it!!!
  • Options
    Thank you B...
  • Options
    ok, i think that has had its time at the top of the forum, but feel free to continue here....
  • Options
    Spoilsport...;-)
  • Options
    Anyway, back to the banner part, any idea what the cost would be for Charlton one of similar size?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Anyway, back to the banner part, any idea what the cost would be for Charlton one of similar size?

3 to 4 grand
  • Options
    Couldn't you put your Cardie collection on E-bay?......would cover most of it...;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SuperGers[/cite]Couldn't you put your Cardie collection on E-bay?......would cover most of it...;-)

I'm sure your back catalogue of witty user names would raise more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Anyway, back to the banner part, any idea what the cost would be for Charlton one of similar size?

3 to 4 grand

Seriously??....wow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

3 to 4 grand

Seriously??....wow

Killer flag was £5k and on very much tougher, heavier material. The Gers flag is see through so lighter and cheaper but would be a F****** to pass around on a windy day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SuperGers[/cite]Couldn't you put your Cardie collection on E-bay?......would cover most of it...;-)

I'm sure your back catalogue of witty user names would raise more

Fishnets is going for 25k......be quick...