Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry - Your boys took one hell of a beating

Comments

• Options
    Why is it rubbish?
  • Options
    Don't normal say this sort of stuff- but

FFS- why? It's boring!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Don't normal say this sort of stuff- but

FFS- why? It's boring!

Don't read it then.....quite simple...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Last night in Ashton Lane a certain Mr Neil Lennon was up to his old tricks again, shouting and singing sectarian abuse (plenty of witnesses to this) when he was given the evil eye by a couple of bears outside Ubiqutous Chip. Bold Lennon goes up, shoves one guy and proceeds to get an absolute doing putting him in casualty for the night. Resulting in several stitches to the mouth and concussion, he was litterally black and blue.

Lennon was so pissed and in such a state that he wet himself and vomited all over himself also. Coming too at the hospital and realising the ramifications no complaint was made.

This however is hte sort of rubbish that gets decent banter threads sunk!

Totally agree. Shame as it was all pretty much in a good spirit up until this point.

OK, end of comments on this topic from me as it will all be down hill and "yes, it is, oh no it isn't" from here on in.
  • Options
    Up the 'Shire !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Why is it rubbish?

It's rubbish because its totally unfounded apart from the assault on Lennon and this sort of crap can get sites in trouble as Sunderland fans found out a little while back.
  • Options
    Hoops aint that QPR ? thought Septic where the Bhoys which has something to do with Oreland .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Why is it rubbish?

It's rubbish because its totally unfounded apart from the assault on Lennon and this sort of crap can get sites in trouble as Sunderland fans found out a little while back.

And you know that as fact?...Why didn't he make a complaint?..
  • Options
    Sorry , I thought "Septic's" were Americans, (Septic tank= Yank).
  • Options
    Vomited and wet himself? perhaps that happened during his beating? rather than being drunk?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if you're quoting facts, you sound like you've read a police description of the events that unfolded re: Lennon.

didn't realise you were that well informed with your facts. were you there?
  • Options
    Boring? The old firm is the best rivalry in the world! Yeah, the league is shite and the Premiership is probably heading in the same direction but this match more than makes up for it. It's great how they allow banners and give the away fans 7,000 seats. There's nothing south of the border that's anything like it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FOD[/cite]Boring? The old firm is the best rivalry in the world! Yeah, the league is shite and the Premiership is probably heading in the same direction but this match more than makes up for it. It's great how they allow banners and give the away fans 7,000 seats. There's nothing south of the border that's anything like it!

i'm amazed that the banners are still allowed but really agree with this. I wish some things were different but then maybe the games wouldn't be the same.
  • Options
    and when will Artur Boruc learn? Repeatedly allowed to get away with it.

Scottish FA Investigation on gestures made to Rangers fans.
  • Options
    False Britishness, False Scottishness, Falsh Irishness.

About sums up the two clubs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]False Britishness, False Scottishness, Falsh Irishness.

About sums up the two clubs.

oooooh, get you! I was suprised at how quiet u were being.
  • Options
    hehe saw your name on the list on the left R and felt a post might be on the way ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]and when will Artur Boruc learn? Repeatedly allowed to get away with it.

Scottish FA Investigation on gestures made to Rangers fans.

is that the jazz hands fella? i think he's hilarious! no idea what he's got away with, but like watching him in comps when they score his celebrations!
  • Options
    Seriously, it's all monkey tennis up there in Northern England
  • Options
    he's certainly not got the full set up there suzi! total psycho!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Seriously, it's all monkey tennis up there in Northern England

talking of which... how is it that that spanner Mick McCarthy can get his team to use Iwelumo effectively by not launching long ball after long ball and we couldn't all bleedin' season? For us it was just "Panic, there's someone closing me down... let's shank it 60 yards in the vague direction of the big lad running around up front"
  • Options
    To be fair, we didn't until Reid left, and then we didn't have another option but to launch it
  • Options
    TT
    edited September 2008
    "...he was given the evil eye by a couple of bears outside Ubiqutous Chip."

Are they like the 'bears' you find in Soho?
  • Options
    Whats a "Soho bear?".
  • Options
    hands up if anyone else gives a flying monkey's about tin-pot football in Scotland?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]hands up if anyone else gives a flying monkey's about tin-pot football in Scotland?

Only if a scots team is on my fixed odd accie on a weekend.
  • Options
    A Bear you might find in Soho...

• Options
    Jesus fella im eating me lunch !!!!!

what is that the new celtic away strip ?

PS come on the Dundee !!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    My daughter went to uni in Leicester and found herself in the same pub as Neil Lennon with a (mixed) group of friends.He was still playing for Leicester at the time.

One of the lads in her group played (and beat) Lennon at snooker and he insisted on buying the whole group a drink.

She thought he was a down to earth decent bloke and the Leicester City fans she knew worshipped him.