Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone spot this on the Beeb gossip page:
    "
    "The Hammers have rejected a £5m bid from Sunderland for 24-year-old striker Carlton Cole. (The Independent)"

What does Curbs see in CC now compared to when he managed him at Charlton....?
  • Options
    Might be a little older and wiser??
  • Options
    Reading turn downa £3.5m bid from Everton for Stephen Hunt.

After how he played against us, i'm quite surprised at that.
  • Options
    dude, they played him at left back against us!!! he is as much a left back as i am!! good player i think, in his correct position.
  • Options
    dont look like zz is going anywhere now,happy days him and bailey would be awesome.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Reading turn downa £3.5m bid from Everton for Stephen Hunt.

After how he played against us, i'm quite surprised at that.

He was played out of position at LB against us, play him in midfield and he's worth that.
  • Options
    From the BBC update page:

2115: "I'm sure if the Berbatov saga isn't wrapped up by midnight, Fergie can always point to his watch for a few extra minutes of added time."
    Aarfy_Aardvark on 606
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]From the BBC update page:

2115: "I'm sure if the Berbatov saga isn't wrapped up by midnight, Fergie can always point to his watch for a few extra minutes of added time."
    Aarfy_Aardvark on 606

Didn't that hqppen with the Ashley Cole transfer?
  • Options
    Sibieski gone from Wigan to Norwich on loan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Sibieski gone from Wigan to Norwich on loan

Not a bad signing i reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stoke have upped their offer for Joe Ledley to 6m. Tom Soares due to sign for 1.5m
  • Options
    smertin on a free we should sign
  • Options
    If the Soares deal is completed, its expected Palace will replace him with Yeates from Colchester
  • Options
    palace haven't done the best deals have they i think that they will struggle
  • Options
    Robinho to Man City £32m apparently! Madness!
  • Options
    this Robinho thing is mental
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]this Robinho thing is mental

works for all parties

Real madrid get good money for a player that doesn't want to be there, and he doesn't go to a C/L rival

Citeh's new opens make their mark and win over the fans

Robinho gets a move and i'd expect a pay rise.....
  • Options
    It is crazy.
  • Options
    Five minutes to go before the deadline and we haven't signed a single player. Is anyone else worried if Hudson gets injured and we have no defensive cover?!
  • Options
    Cranie on SSN now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes get in! We've signed Martin Cranie from Portsmouth on a season long loan from Portsmouth. That's a good signing! I'm happy!

Forget my previous post!
  • Options
    cranie has joined on loan
  • Options
    Who's next to arrive at Valley Floyd Road?
  • Options
    Stoke have signed Soares and Tonge so Amdy may be looking for a new club!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Stoke have signed Soares and Tonge so Amdy may be looking for a new club!
    Ha ha!