Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

Another thought.  Aussies/Kiwis are often at each other’s throats, most of it in good humour. When I first came to NZ in the 1960s Ten Pound Poms were the butt of constant jokes and it wouldn’t have been in my best interests to be offended. Don’t get me on the subject of the laughable rugby teams sent out from the UK in those days, full of teachers and accountants, run over by the burly farmers of Southland and Canterbury.

I think it’s the intent of humour that’s important, not whether it’s racist, sexist or whatever.

So that’s all cleared up then.
  • Options

Another thought.  Aussies/Kiwis are often at each other’s throats, most of it in good humour. When I first came to NZ in the 1960s Ten Pound Poms were the butt of constant jokes and it wouldn’t have been in my best interests to be offended. Don’t get me on the subject of the laughable rugby teams sent out from the UK in those days, full of teachers and accountants, run over by the burly farmers of Southland and Canterbury.

I think it’s the intent of humour that’s important, not whether it’s racist, sexist or whatever.
    Please don’t take an adult mature view of the content of the joke, you need to really analysis it, and decide whether you are offended by its content. Then come on here, and educate the rest of us as to why we are “Racist Raving Nazi,s” because we can tolerate a bit of jesting about stereotypes, that we all know are miles off the mark.
  • Options
    A millionaire had a collection of live alligators.

He kept them in a pool at the back of his mansion.

The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single.

One day, he decides to throw a huge party.

During the party he announces,

“My dear guests, I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge unharmed!”

As soon as he finishes his last word, there is the sound of a large splash.

The guests all turn to see a man in the pool swimming as fast as he can.

They cheer him on as he keeps stroking.

Finally, the swimming man makes it to the other side unharmed.

The millionaire is so impressed, and says,

“My boy, that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn’t think it could be done! Well, I must keep my end of the bargain. Which do you want, my daughter or the one million dollars?”

The man says,

“Listen, I don’t want your money. I don’t want your daughter, either. All I want is to find the twat that pushed me in that water!”
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    What did the drummer name his two new-born twin daughters?

Anna 1 Anna 2.
  • Options

Anna 1 Anna 2.
    They’re about 26 now 
  • Options
    Shag said:

Anna 1 Anna 2.
    They’re about 26 now 
    Assume it's been told before?  :(

Words are being had with myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My Grandad used to put a spoonful of gunpowder in his tea every morning.
    He said "it was an age old remedy to help him live longer.

In fact, he lived to the ripe old age of 97 and left his widow, 4 children, 14 Grandchildren and a 50 foot crater where the crematorium used to be!
  • Options
    Two mushrooms walk into a bar. 
    Bartender says, "We don't serve mushrooms." First mushroom says, "But I'm a 'fun guy.'" Bartender says, "Clever homophonous wordplay aside, I said we don't serve mushrooms." 
    Second mushroom says, "But we're 'fun guys.'" 
    Bartender says, "'Fun guys?' That's not even a homophone." 

• Options
    Beatles fans will get this..................