Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Went to get my hair cut today only to find that the barbers had been broken into and everything had been stolen except the combs and Durex. Police are looking for bald headed Roman Catholic.

• Options
    Why is a Turkey like Christmas?
    Because its next week!
    (necks weak)
  • Options
    Did that come out of a Christmas cracker from last year?
  • Options
    No, first heard it when I was an Apprentice Compositor in about 1963.
    Would never be in a cracker as its only told the week before Christmas!
  • Options
    What's the best thing about being a meth addict?
    No more sleeps to Christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Man walks into a pub and requests a pint of Guinness only to be told by the bar staff, "I can't give you a pint of Guinness, the bats will get you".

Confused by this he heads a few doors down to another pub and to his astonishment is told the same thing;

"I can't give you a pint of Guinness, the bats will get you".

He then sets out to every pub and drinking establishment he sees, being told the same mantra over and over again;

He then travels all across the country with no progress, he is determined to have his foamy black stout if it's the end of him.

He spends two years travelling the world but every last place says the same thing

Until one day, when he has a huge beard and a hungered and determined demeanour having taken him over, he finds a place on the water in Vietnam. He is certain that this is the final stop, it's now or never. He requests the Guinness for the last time and to his overwhelming surprise and delight; it begins to get poured.

Just as he waits for it to settle he looks back on his long journey and feels complete, this pint will taste sweeter than anything he will ever consume again.

He lifts the pint to his lips, then the bats got him.

• Options
    How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
  • Options
    How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
    Tell them one of your atrocious jokes!
  • Options
    He's a hard faced bastard.

The man in the iron mask.

• Options
    13 new posts on the jokes thread. I read with anticipation….
    I should have known better 😩
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    13 new posts on the jokes thread. I read with anticipation….
    I should have known better 😩
    Mine was all right, the others were shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought I got the shit present in the family secret Santa, four packets of rice. I found out who sent them, Uncle Ben
  • Options
    iaitch said:

You've got to hand it to them...

....ticket inspectors
  • Options

Boris Johnson walks into a bank.  He needs to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier: It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?

Boris: Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Boris Johnson, Prime Minister.

Cashier: Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID.

Boris: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.

Cashier: I am sorry, Mr Johnson, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.

Boris: Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque.

Cashier: Alright sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without an ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the Thames into a cup of tea held by the bank's chairman without spilling a drop. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

Another time, Gordon Ramsay came in without an ID. To prove who he was, he made delicious chicken parm right here on my table, called the branch manager a fucking donkey, and fired everyone at the fish and chips joint next door. With that we knew who he was and cashed his cheque. So sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?

Johnson stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank. There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do."

Cashier: That will do just fine good sir, will that be large or small notes?
    Posted that one a few weeks ago except it was Ole Gunnar Solskaer 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    iaitch said:

....ticket inspectors
    And blind prostitutes 
  • Options

Boris Johnson walks into a bank.  He needs to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier: It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?

Boris: Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Boris Johnson, Prime Minister.

Cashier: Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID.

Boris: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.

Cashier: I am sorry, Mr Johnson, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.

Boris: Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque.

Cashier: Alright sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without an ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the Thames into a cup of tea held by the bank's chairman without spilling a drop. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

Another time, Gordon Ramsay came in without an ID. To prove who he was, he made delicious chicken parm right here on my table, called the branch manager a fucking donkey, and fired everyone at the fish and chips joint next door. With that we knew who he was and cashed his cheque. So sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?

Johnson stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank. There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do."

Cashier: That will do just fine good sir, will that be large or small notes?
    Posted that one a few weeks ago except it was Ole Gunnar Solskaer 
    OGS was the cashier?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    iaitch said:

....ticket inspectors
    He's heading for a breakdown.

The AA man.
  • Options
    Good King Steven last looked out on the feast of Wenceslas 

Got a snowball in the face it nearly knocked him senseless 

Brightly shone his nose that night. The pain was something cruel 

When a poor man came in sight so he told him to fuck off. 

I thank you.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Oi … Don’t bring me into this! As an aside, my John Thomas is 12” But I don’t tend to use it as a rule 
  • Options

Christmas Cracker Joke …

Why are there only 25 letters in the Alphabet … 

Because there is Noel