Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

match thread donny rovers

dont know what one to use any one with info shall we put it on here???

no change from sat

Charlton: Weaver, Cranie, Hudson, Fortune, Youga, Sam, Bailey, Holland, Bouazza, Varney, Gray.

Subs: Elliot, Primus, Basey, Dickson, Shelvey.

Comments

• Options
    With ZZ not fit (or he would be on the bench at least) then fair enough.

maybe not the team I would choose but too much changing about doesn't help. Gives the guys with the shirt a chance to show what they can do.

On the bench surprised to see no Ambrose but maybe he is not a Tuesday night in Doncaster type of player.

C'mon you Addicks
  • Options
    now the radio thread for yorkshire has gone down what the feck
  • Options
    1-0 to us - Andy Gray.
  • Options
    I have heard from someone inside the club (and no I am not going to mention names) that ZZ is fit but is refusing to play as he is sulking about not being transfered!
  • Options
    yeeeeeeeeeeees only 89 minutes to hold on!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]I have heard from someone inside the club (and no I am not going to mention names) that ZZ is fit but is refusing to play as he is sulking about not being transfered!

Well if true (which I very much doubt), he'll have to sulk a f'ing long time mate, its 3 months until the January window!
    Need proof before you make such a damning and potentialy damaging comment moosh!
  • Options
    ive got a crackly radio kent so i will do my best
  • Options
    donny on the attack being dealt with by the back 4
  • Options
    varney shoots just over good effort allegedly we have had the better of the 1st 10
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]I have heard from someone inside the club (and no I am not going to mention names) that ZZ is fit but is refusing to play as he is sulking about not being transfered![/quote]

Pards said that ZZ bruised his foot on a hard tackle from Chris Dickson in training on Friday. So is the point here to assert that Pards is deflecting (being dishonest) by providing irrelevant injury info to cover up Zhi's "sulking"? I have become increasingly dubious about the character assaults on Zhi and fail to understand why they persist without any apparent support. It may well be that this is true, but it may also be that it is not and, once again, ZZ has been the target of unwarranted criticism based on a whispering campaign.
  • Options
    boazza just offside good move
  • Options
    corner wasted
  • Options
    free kick to donny home fans really giving it loads sounds a quailty atmosphere

blocked by cranie back in volley from distance wide
  • Options
    trust me it comes from a very well known insider but hopefully it will be sorted soon because as you say he will have to sulk for a long time. Anyway on to matters in hand "Come on you rip roaring goal scoring Addicks!
  • Options
    bum holes!

was gonna put dough on Gray to score two or more at 16-1

let's hope wolves and swansea win or I've done me dough again
  • Options
    it's night like this I miss Mark Mansfield!
  • Options
    nla...I've never been able to understand how you get a signal where you are, yet I'm in bloody Bromley (Kent!) and can't get as much as a whimper?
  • Options
    donny putting on the pressure a bit more now , sam defending more than attacking
  • Options
    it aint great soundas but it is an old sony radio seems to do the trick

chance for donny on the far post, corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    everyman back for the corner,

incoming edge of penalty area volley great save weaver
  • Options
    corner weaver collects
  • Options
    that's got to be the most low key announcement of us scoring i've ever seen!

i thought it was a joke but just seen it on SSN.

any idea what the goal was like?!
  • Options
    Evening Lads,
    Not sure if this will work but found it on one of our sites, Its worth a try
    http://matchlive.safc.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex/258741/matches/08152007/2873792/match_console.html?clubid=10281
  • Options
    hudson to gray donny break again, donny playing good football comentator says charlton need to stop going ahead and then letting the team back in

throw by corner flag,

buzz breaks throw charlton
  • Options
    corner donny again ffs we are getting swarmed

poor header by cranie

sam breaks poor pass holland comes in side great tackle by donny
  • Options
    22 gone 1st 10 charlton last 12 all donny
  • Options
    buzz shoots blocked by hurst

5 going 4wd for donny

headed away by buzz
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]trust me it comes from a very well known insider but hopefully it will be sorted soon because as you say he will have to sulk for a long time. Anyway on to matters in hand "Come on you rip roaring goal scoring Addicks!

Not saying it isn't true Al I'm just saying that without proof or being able to substantiate your remarks you're treading a very dodgy path....that sort of comment on this (of all message boards), could have VERY damaging consequences....think about it mate, for your own good as well as the club and ZZ!
    Sorry Al but without 'proof' you really shouldn't be saying such a thing.....but you do as you see fit its only my opinion a persons career and income are at stake here.
  • Options
    bailey very deep at the moment seems they know how to play him