Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

match thread donny rovers

Comments

• Options
    according to 'who's online' theres one phantom user... ghosts in the machine ?
  • Options
    hoping and doing are two totally different things though lol
  • Options
    Opinion is divided on that Morts. Personally I'll be happy with a mid table finish with a few good wins and some entertaining football and hopefully a couple of yougsters coming through. Pards is still talking about promotion but unless we get lucky with the play-offs I think its beyond us tbh.
  • Options
    LOL I'll re-phrase that, are you expecting to go up this year? Daft as it sounds, if we had a decent striker, I don't think we'd be far off the play-offs
  • Options
    no one in their right sane mind would expect us to go up...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mortdrfc[/cite]Are you lads hoping to go up this season?[/quote]

Ideally yes, in practice who knows, we've had an exodus of players, some good players have come in - Nicky Bailey and Mark Hudson principally, in theory I think we are stronger than we were last year and perhaps also a bit more realistic in our aims and objectives. I'd settle for play-offs as I think Wolves/Birmingham might fill the automatic promotion places.
  • Options
    Theres ' expect to go up' then theres the usual blind optimism of you never know.. im in the latter camp.
  • Options
    no mate i live in a rose tinted bubble and i thought we would but no not a chance
  • Options
    Think you will be under pressure again this half, He'll probably bring on Byfield for Guy on about 60min. Its a right pain living down here in Kent, managed to get to Dereby and QPR up to now, and going to the home game v Southampton on 27th (taking my mate whos a Charlton fan with me) I think he's slowly changing his allegence LOL
  • Options
    Have they kicked off yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so what you doing down in Kent then? whereabouts are you?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mortdrfc[/cite]Think you will be under pressure again this half, He'll probably bring on Byfield for Guy on about 60min. Its a right pain living down here in Kent, managed to get to Dereby and QPR up to now, and going to the home game v Southampton on 27th (taking my mate whos a Charlton fan with me) I think he's slowly changing his allegence LOL[/quote]

Try living in Germany then...

This is the third match in succession that we've taken the lead and we lost the last two games, three blown leads had better not happen...
  • Options
    no not yet
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Have they kicked off yet?[/quote]

Just about too i think...
  • Options
    wouldnt take much at the moment to turn many fair weather fans mate, was on hols last year and met a great guy donny through and through wished him all the best might come and bite me on my arse 2nite
  • Options
    Hythe, been here for 16 years (long story)
  • Options
    just about to kick off infact they have as I type
  • Options
    cant you get it soundas
  • Options
    guess you'll be at the Valley for the return game then?
  • Options
    Definately be there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yup I got it, after clicking on every godamn link on the page....didn't work out that I was supposed to click on the Donny badge/link I was clicking away on the Charlton logo...like I said I'm a technophobe of the first order!!
  • Options
    will you come up on one of the valley express coaches? lol
  • Options
    Err doubt it, once went up to Donny on a gillingham coach though......
  • Options
    get the ball and keep it charlton
  • Options
    "We need that second goal"....sorry folks but someone had to be the first to say it!
  • Options
    don't you mean on "the" Gillingham coach?
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: mortdrfc[/cite]Err doubt it, once went up to Donny on a gillingham coach though......

That takes some guts!
  • Options
    cant beat it mate kent to charlton for a fiver i think
  • Options
    Coach or did u mean caravan??