Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

match thread donny rovers

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]lovely result, love the dirty wins away from home on a Tuesday.

Isn't that so right !!

The muted walk back to the motor where you just want to scream for joy, but don't risk it until you've reached the motorway. The smile that lasts for about 10 junctions, happy days.

Gutted i never made it back in time for tonight, but delighted we won !

Makes that long journey home bearable...
  • Options
    Im off to dream of wembley, night all :-)

oh goals on sky i think in a minute
  • Options
    you wouldnt have thought that if you speak to nss quote nothing positive to take from the game 3 points and i am still pissed off we are shit un quote

lol
  • Options
    wheres our goal sky bstds not showed it
  • Options
    Sorry were 8th now
  • Options
    7th on ssn
  • Options
    8th in table just outside playoffs.... NSS the voice of reason.... we sounded awful tonight but ground out a result with a boring curbs style defensive performance but that wasn't good enough in the premiership for some!!
  • Options
    will take another 20 dirty 1 -0 wins away from home.

knew the result but still got tense reading the thread.

F*** possession and corner stats only one that matters is we got 100% of the goals.

Forest lost so another game on Saturday. Palace lost which is good but to Wolves which is bad.

We won. That is enough for tonight. Thanks Donny bloke and good luck for the season.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    SL say eighth, but level on points with Brizzle:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]you wouldnt have thought that if you speak to nss quote nothing positive to take from the game 3 points and i am still pissed off we are shit un quote

lol

Sod it, all about the result tonight. We won't get far relying on games like tonight but the pressures been lifted a little and we've shown some fight. Lets get a point at Forest and then look to win with a bit of style at the Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    The muted walk back to the motor where you just want to scream for joy, but don't risk it until you've reached the motorway. The smile that lasts for about 10 junctions, happy days.

lol... hoping your pissed mate doesn't open his mouth and expose you all for being 'cockneys' amongst the knuckle dragging locals
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Text from Ketman:

'Backs to wall stuff could easily of lost but cracking rearguard action saw us home. Donny played well, we were average at best'.

Sod him, sounds like NSS's misery is rubbing off on him !!

I'm just glad, for Ketman's sake, that we won... imagine that drive back, stuck in a car with NSS!
  • Options
    Oi I'm still here Ooh aah lol
  • Options
    touch, good result, if not a bit lucky lol
  • Options
    Sound like NSS is a right miserable git
  • Options
    thats what i tried to tell him mate he aint having any of it will be a barrel of larfs in that car home 2nite poor ketman
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite] we sounded awful tonight but ground out a result with a boring curbs style defensive performance but that wasn't good enough in the premiership for some!!

yeah but when we were in the prem,we should have been in the top 4.not mid-table with spurs,newcastle or villa.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mortdrfc[/cite]Oi I'm still here Ooh aah lol

yourself excepted , you've obviously seen the light and moved to nearer the equator ;-)
  • Options
    Nah, ran away from the missus 18 years ago, she moved down here, now I'm serving a life sentence.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we sounded awful tonight but ground out a result with a boring curbs style defensive performance but that wasn't good enough in the premiership for some!!

yeah but when we were in the prem,we should have been in the top 4.not mid-table with spurs,newcastle or villa.

good point threadkiller we all knew curbs was not good enough to break us into the top four with all out attacking flair football... maybe pards will given time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lets not get the curbs, pards thing going again we just batterd donny rovers for 90 mins despite only having 2 corners lets just watch the goal on ssn
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]lets not get the curbs, pards thing going again we just batterd donny rovers for 90 mins despite only having 2 corners lets just watch the goal on ssn

exactly,let tonight's performance of total football be an advertisement for this league.
  • Options
    Tell you what lads. I'd swap your hard grafted 3 points for our all out attacking sod all tonight...
  • Options
    you must have been listening to a diffrent game mort we were all over you biased commentry gave an unfair view
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]touch, good result, if not a bit lucky lol

but Donny did nowt. Was with a mate - his son supports wednesday and is not very happy
  • Options
    will they ever show our goal ffs..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mortdrfc[/cite]Nah, ran away from the missus 18 years ago, she moved down here, now I'm serving a life sentence.....

Nice one, Morts .......thumbs up for mucking into the thread like you're a regular.
    Come and join us again. You're very welcome, mate.

PS: Did you know what's a Scuffler ....?
    WE do, now!

;o)
  • Options
    lol. Right its time for bed (up early) had a good night tonight, your a good bunch and you support a good club. Good luck and see you at the Valley. Rovers Till i die
  • Options
    mort nss is a very miserable not too old git
  • Options
    nite fella once again thanx for link