Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Ryder Cup 2008 Thread

Comments

• Options
    I've lived here for 20 years and have a US passport now but still want to see the USA get beaten at every sporting event. The US 'alpha' male is fcuking annoying but I must say I like the women over here (gotta say that having married one).

Some amazing shots though by the americans surely they can't be that lucky tomorrow.
  • Options
    So Europe were LOCKED on for Victory before this tournament, think the team have been unsettled by the Press v Faldo thing which is just plain ridiculous. Cannot stand the yanks so want them to lose, but our own press are not excatly helping the European team thats for sure.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Watching it now, very even!Good shots being played by both sides!
    Westwood has got off to a flyer, cant say any of our lot look off form.
    Rose and Poults just gone 2 up i have a feeling there going to give their opponents a good smashing!

Just a quick fact for you lot....Poulter used to give me lessons for £2!:-)

Don't think Poulter will score us one point this weekend.

Poor selection imo

oops!! ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    great putt on the 17th by the new boy wilson fantastic 20 ft swerving putt i can only ever dream of reading a green like that let alone putt one

6 to 5 usa in the lead still but winning 2 here was good 2 down in the other game with 2 to play so still in with a chance

great course by the way
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Watching it now, very even!Good shots being played by both sides!
    Westwood has got off to a flyer, cant say any of our lot look off form.
    Rose and Poults just gone 2 up i have a feeling there going to give their opponents a good smashing!

Just a quick fact for you lot....Poulter used to give me lessons for £2!:-)

Don't think Poulter will score us one point this weekend.

Poor selection imo

oops!! ;-)

lol = great predicting mate
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    You got it spot on Ket's our national press are a disgrace.I said at the top of the thread that he ain't media friendly but to try and disrupt and destroy him is feckin disgraceful.Poulter whatever happens tomorrow has justified his inclusion maybe that has something to do with him being ranked top25 in the world and Clarke and Monty outside the top 50.I have in the past questioned Poulter's temperament in strokeplay as I think he can get on a downer when making a bogey and unable to knuckle down and play par golf.But there is no doubting his ability to make birdies in a matchplay situation and his performance in the accenture a few years ago was exceptional.Also did anyone notice he told Kim to Feck off when Perry put it close to the pin at the 14th and Kim was in his face.I personally think the yanks have been very close to the edge of sportsmanship especially Kim and Mahan.Mickelson looked quite uncomfortable with the partisan crowd last night,but then again he is a gentleman.

ANYWAY COME ON EUROPE SMASH THEM FAT OVERWEIGHT YANKY SLAGS.
  • Options
    I wish they'd stopped chanting 'USA'. No class.
  • Options
    Poulter has been outstanding. Funny how the lesser names in the european team are doing so well yet our big guns, Garcia Westwood Harrington not doing it. Maybe they are saving themselves for the final round.

I thought Karlson had been pretty average until he hit 6 birdies in 8 holes or something on back 9. Shame he couldn't sink Eagle at last to steal the point
  • Options
    am i the only one that really wants to force the chewing tobbaco down booooooo weekleys throat proper red neck with his howdy ya all during interviewing must say though absolute compelling viewing even for people that dont like golf tune in too this it is enthrawling

come on europe

i have always liked faldo but what is being done to him is premeditated and down right wrong
  • Options
    Bernard Gallacher slagged him off when he picked poult's then yesterday slagged him off for not playing Westwood and Garcia without knowing why.I wish the bitter sweaty would feck right off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fit daughter though nss
  • Options
    the standard of golf on display in such a pressure environment, has been nothing short of remarkable.

Been great entertainment if you're a golf fan.
  • Options
    come on boys let's do it.Beers in the fridge wine in the fridge roast chicken cooking let's ave it.
  • Options
    Mystic Meg ,get your coat!

More worrying than that is i've also got us down to win this poxy league.

Oh dear!
  • Options
    aint statred to well
  • Options
    you should hear the yank commentators talking about sergios drop - they're basically saying he's cheating and that seve was responsible for cheating over the years

God I hope we beat these idiots - not looking good though
  • Options
    i cant see it tbh i havent felt confident at all i think i just felt the tide would turn, long way to go though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i cant see it tbh i havent felt confident at all i think i just felt the tide would turn, long way to go though

Like you said "there's a long way to go yet" although it's not looking good, Maybe we can get Carly burn to tip the yanks to thrash us ;-)
  • Options
    i hate booooooooooooooooooooooo weekley big fecktime i want to put a hole in the telly and throttle him every thing that is bad about the u.s in one man
  • Options
    In the hole ny a$$$$$$$$$ ....

Not sure why Westwood and Harrington ae last out ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i hate booooooooooooooooooooooo weekley big fecktime i want to put a hole in the telly and throttle him every thing that is bad about the u.s in one man

LOL
  • Options
    Really can't see Europe winning this, Yanks around the green have sunk everything. Going to take some comeback from this if they are to do it
  • Options
    game over cant see them fecking this one up early night 2nite atleast
  • Options
    tell you what them freaking yank fans are the biggest jar i have ever remembered! the most annoying thing i have ever heard, ever in the world, out of any annoying thing ever!! septics are really just such mugs, utter mugs!! cant see it, but man i hope we stuff these arseholes. Mate said to me today that on friday they were kicking the balls the yank players had hit into the crowd back onto the fairways or something like that, what a bunch of cheating pricks with seriously no class!! usa usa mugs!!
  • Options
    Sergio's bottle has gone,maybe that's why he has never won a major?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Olls they are doing me noggin in badly usa usa usa shut the fek up you bstds

and then theres the boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tobbaco chewing bstd

i am with you steves bottle gone for sergio
  • Options
    feck it im going to put the x factor on that i sky plussed last night.That's it when them yank's come over I fancy the celtic manor shouting c**ts on their back swings.
  • Options
    Nth londude, all my mrs keeps hearing is, whoooooooooo, yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh, she thinks its a massive jar!! lol

sergio's bottle always goes!! maybe not in the ryder cup, but it tells you everything that he aint never won a major, he is like spain before they won that last tournament in footie, guttless!! I just hate to lose to these muppetts!
  • Options
    noooooo not x factor, thats the worst televisioning ever!!!
  • Options
    it's better than garcia choking