Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kents vital match latest.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Yep he has six runs, but Key is out...

8/1.
  • Options
    At least in the lower divisions we'll enjoy watching cricket more and going to more away games...
  • Options
    Denley out. Kent 11-2
  • Options
    An innings defeat is on the cards, just to rub some salt in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]At least in the lower divisions we'll enjoy watching cricket more and going to more away games...

I blame Derek Ufton. All his clubs go down
  • Options
    17-3 now.
  • Options
    oh well div 2 here we come.. Start the Car...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]At least in the lower divisions we'll enjoy watching cricket more and going to more away games...[/quote]

if you've nothing constructive to say please be quiet,this is a serious matter !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok, sorry.

I'm sure Kent have a two year plan to get back into the top division.
  • Options
    yes that's better and next season we will be 5th for 60% of season before faltering to mid-table.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shite
  • Options
    Kemp & Mclaren have put on a hundred partnership...we just make Durham bat again.
  • Options
    At least we will be playing at Lords next season!
  • Options
    Kent lose by an innings and plenty and are down.
  • Options
    Okay Carl , where is it ?
    waiting................................
  • Options
    after the weekend i have had mate not really in the mood for the banter, i may bring it up on wednesday morning depending on the result tomo.

Just shows how much the weather has really played a big part in the county championship, couple of weeks ago had a chance of winning it and lose two and its all changed.

At least you can look forward to some points off us next yr.
  • Options
    The performance squad will arrive in India on November 19 and will then join up with the main tour ahead of the second Test in Mumbai. Four Kent players - Robert Key, Joe Denly, Amjad Khan and Robbie Joseph - have been named despite the club's Championship relegation.