Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why aren'tyou going to Palace

Comments

• Options
    You bored mate?
  • Options
    I'm here, so I'll be there... (pending tickets)
  • Options
    Tickets sold as of tonight: 2,297.
  • Options
    Speaking for my parents: they're not going because they know that they won't see much of the game due to selfish tossers who insist on standing and blocking their view.
    (this would be the case for every game if 1. we took enough away and 2. the aforementionned so called supporters showed as much 'passion' for winning the other games)
  • Options
    Dont really want to sit under an asbestos roof.
  • Options
    Im in Melbourne

so its simply no.......
  • Options
    The lady has been to Turkey and gets back late Monday night, she is coming straight round to my place on Tuesday because we have urgent business that has to be attended too!

Got a problem with that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]The lady has been to Turkey and gets back late Monday night, she is coming straight round to my place on Tuesday because we have urgent business that has to be attended too!

Got a problem with that?

Have you got a video camera Dave? ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]a) Can't get the time off work

and

b) It's the last week of my team's 6 a side league and we're Champions elect!!

Not good enough

Funnily enough I couldn't care less what you think.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]The lady has been to Turkey and gets back late Monday night, she is coming straight round to my place on Tuesday because we have urgent business that has to be attended too!

Got a problem with that?

Have you got a video camera Dave? ;-)

Got a digital camera with video facility but it only records about 2 minutes, mind you that should be long enough!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CommentAuthorYTS CommentTime2 days ago
    Is it just me, or are there a lot of poor excuses on here?!

P*lace always sell out their allocation at The Valley, why can't we take 3k down there?

Man up and get yerself to the game!

Even if it is with a Palarse supporting chum, eh YTS?
  • Options
    was going, but have since realised my Sky+ box is at 99%, and i need to put the hours in before a heavy recording schedule on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Ballroom dancing on Tuesdays, and in honour of the great 'non-ground buying' Palace supremo, i will mainly be doing the Tango!
  • Options
    My ingrowing toenail is playing up and the only time I can get an appointment with my Chiropodist is at 5pm on Tuesday, which only leaves me three hours to make the 6 mile journey to SP and I'd hate t miss the first 10 minutes of the game.
  • Options
    Recovering from viral meningitis, as I have been ill from day before the Forest game which I was going to as well. If I remain bed bound til next weekend it will be my longest run of not seeing CAFC live in the 21 years I've been supporting them - gutted, regardless of win, lose or draw.

As an aside, any of you ever had lumber puncture before? My advice, do your best not to, particularly when you have the misfortune of the needle hitting your spine rather than the target about a dozen times. Only those that have had it will know what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]My ingrowing toenail is playing up and the only time I can get an appointment with my Chiropodist is at 5pm on Tuesday, which only leaves me three hours to make the 6 mile journey to SP and I'd hate t miss the first 10 minutes of the game.

6mile? you could walk that!
  • Options
    sorry to hear that Pavo, get well soon mate.
  • Options
    This is the first time I have missed this fixture in 35 years of following Charlton and am gutted but I cannot get a suitable baby sitter for my twins and they come first I'm affraid.
  • Options
    I'm scared. No, genuinely I am. I'm not sure that I could face the cauldron of noise and hostility.

I'll go if my mum says she will come with me and hold my hand.
  • Options
    i cant find a clown outfit but i shall be there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I actually had to paint the front door. Luckily though I have now procured a handyman to do this for me. His rate was £16.79 per hour which I thought was toppo.

The problem now is that the gravel needs deweeding!!!!! Do I pay the handyman an extra hours wonga to do it for me ... ??
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Oh dear. Looks like the chavvy Croydon mummy's boys are taking these comments far too seriously. Are all Palace fans that thick or is it just a case of the least stupid catching on to the predominately tongue in cheek posts and not commenting?

BBS Link

And some naughty person called Addickted seems to be stiring them up rather nicely!! I wonder who that is............ :0
  • Options
    I'm 1500 miles away, and as I was working all weekend we are celebrating my birthday tonight and tomorrow instead.
  • Options
    happy birthday! you'll receive your charlton present tmrw c/o palace @ selhurst.
  • Options
    I'm planning a large session of self abuse tomorrow night, and I have to go out tonight to buy tissues
  • Options
    Because we're sh*te, I hate Pardew, and I hate Selhurst.

Because I live in Scotland and have to go to a meeting in Edinburgh until 6pm tomorrow.
  • Options
    Don't want to go.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Pavo[/cite]Recovering from viral meningitis, as I have been ill from day before the Forest game which I was going to as well. If I remain bed bound til next weekend it will be my longest run of not seeing CAFC live in the 21 years I've been supporting them - gutted, regardless of win, lose or draw.

As an aside, any of you ever had lumber puncture before? My advice, do your best not to, particularly when you have the misfortune of the needle hitting your spine rather than the target about a dozen times. Only those that have had it will know what I'm talking about.

Lumber puncture!! sorry to hear that Pavo, "we'd like you to pull your knees up beneath your chin while we stick a needle the thickness of a garden hose in your back, and while your on the ceiling could you clean our light fittings" my sympathies are with you mate had 3!
    I have just found out my boss has thrown a sicky, so it's looking good for tomorrow night :-)
  • Options
    because I am too worried about the credit crunch
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][cite]Posted By: Pavo[/cite]Recovering from viral meningitis, as I have been ill from day before the Forest game which I was going to as well. If I remain bed bound til next weekend it will be my longest run of not seeing CAFC live in the 21 years I've been supporting them - gutted, regardless of win, lose or draw.

Had it as a kid, not nice.