Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why aren'tyou going to Palace

13»

Comments

• Options
    Getting married on Saturday and don't want to have a black eye for the photos ;-0
  • Options
    good luck for Saturday. Hope you have a great day.
  • Options
    it clashes with my jehovahs witness meeting
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]it clashes with my jehovahs witness meeting

you could always say you can't go as you are giving blood.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]My ingrowing toenail is playing up and the only time I can get an appointment with my Chiropodist is at 5pm on Tuesday, which only leaves me three hours to make the 6 mile journey to SP and I'd hate t miss the first 10 minutes of the game.

6mile? you could walk that!

what? With my toes? :-)
  • Options
    Can't go because my caravans got a puncture.
  • Options
    I can't go because I'm laying a Tarmac drive.

At least ours are original Bing, I think the others are just made up ;-)
  • Options
    Unfortunately, tuesday is the last day of September and therefore the last day of the heather picking season, so the whole family will be out. The clothes pegs sales have been atrocious this year due to the credit crunch and hedgehogs appear to have hibernated early this year.

So I won't be going.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Pavo[/cite]As an aside, any of you ever had lumber puncture before? My advice, do your best not to, particularly when you have the misfortune of the needle hitting your spine rather than the target about a dozen times. Only those that have had it will know what I'm talking about.

I was in hospital just before my 1st birthday (3 days before xmas) when i had mine,docs had no idea what was wrong with me,i nearly pegged it so i'm told :(
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Unfortunately, tuesday is the last day of September and therefore the last day of the heather picking season, so the whole family will be out. The clothes pegs sales have been atrocious this year due to the credit crunch and hedgehogs appear to have hibernated early this year.

So I won't be going.

At last the truth is finally being told.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some exciting European games on the telly tomorrow.

Roaring fire, mug of hot cocoa and slippers for me.
  • Options
    I'll be whittling pegs, sharpening some knives, and roasting a hedgehog or two on my roaring bonfire.
  • Options
    Bit late on this and at the risk of adding some truth to proceedings.

I ain't going because I swore when we left there, that after years of misery travelling to the arse end of the planet, I would never again set foot inside that ransid hovel of a ground.

That never again would I have to put up with being treated like shoe scrapings by a bunch of inbred classless cretins.

That never again would my cash be used to benefit a club whose sole purpose back then was to send our club to oblivion.

I could have a caravan with no wheels and no roof. I could be riddled with gout and have exhausted my supply of lucky heather so that my 75 kids were close to starving to death.

And I'd still rather be there, than at that stinking cesspit of a 5hit hole in surrey.

Hope that's clear enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Bit late on this and at the risk of adding some truth to proceedings.

I ain't going because I swore when we left there, that after years of misery travelling to the arse end of the planet, I would never again set foot inside that ransid hovel of a ground.

That never again would I have to put up with being treated like shoe scrapings by a bunch of inbred classless cretins.

That never again would my cash be used to benefit a club whose sole purpose back then was to send our club to oblivion.

I could have a caravan with no wheels and no roof. I could be riddled with gout and have exhausted my supply of lucky heather so that my 75 kids were close to starving to death.

And I'd still rather be there, than at that stinking cesspit of a 5hit hole in surrey.

Hope that's clear enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap excuse ;)
  • Options
    I am not going because I cannot get a big enough colostomy bag for the train journey.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]I am not going because I cannot get a big enough colostomy bag for the train journey.

Use a black bin liner like everyone else.
  • Options
    Wasn't going but at last minute i've changed my mind, although i'm not happy giving 30 quid to the orange ball of grease!
  • Options
    Get yourself over there MART your club needs you.

DO IT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]was going, but have since realised my Sky+ box is at 99%, and i need to put the hours in before a heavy recording schedule on Wednesday.

Made headlines big time with the boys over on BBS with this one fella
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Get yourself over there MART your club needs you.

DO IT

Ticket bought and on way to collect it!

still time left to get a ticket for any still contemplating coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've missed the flight from Kuala Lumpur, so I am not going to make it