Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheffield Wendy - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]Went to the shop, we scored, had to reboot they scored, what shall I do?[/quote]

Get back down the shop.
  • Options
    Can everybody PLEASE stop getting shot!
  • Options
    what a joke, was that two in a minute
  • Options
    bollocks
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I cant ever get that bloody match console thing to work.....

why is the commnetary not working even though I geve them forty quid about three weeks ago...[/quote]

The commentary hasn't gone live yet - if you complain you should get an additional month.

As for the link on this thread - right click on "audio commentary" and keep trying eventually it works.
  • Options
    We went 2-0 down to SW last season...and came back to win 3-2.
  • Options
    Sheff Weds have had 2 shots all match...
  • Options
    As for the link on this thread - right click on "audio commentary" and keep trying eventually it works.

I should add...

Right click and then click on "Open in new window"
  • Options
    Good thing is we're creating plenty of chances, Sam, Bouazza and Varney all well involved by the sounds of it.
  • Options
    Could have done without the inevitable but ever so tiresome boos though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers black forest,

Im right clicking and then trying to open in a new windor/tab/open link and none of it is doing anything....
  • Options
    I think we should headbutting the booers....
  • Options
    I prefer reading the text commentary on the OS. It's still the 26min we're still winning 1-0.
  • Options
    Stuart Fleetwood scored
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]I prefer reading the text commentary on the OS. It's still the 26min we're still winning 1-0.

Lol, that guy really earns his money don't he?
  • Options
    costing at one nil, dont really know what to say, stunned.
  • Options
    I know its not an aussie thing because Queensland has the commentary..... its bloody me, same thing happend last week...

So i am clicking on the audio on/off and opening in a new window and I might as well be instructing the computer verbally to "turn commnetary on" for all the good its doing me......

b#$%^^&S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bang im in!!!!!!!

it was bloody hidden...

cheers guys....
  • Options
    On each of Sheffield Wednesday goals, I cannot shake how bad I feel for Moo2Kill. He has done nothing to merit being dropped from a backline that has managed to give up two goals to Wednesday at home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I think we should headbutting the booers....

Don't get me wrong. I defend the right of fans to voice their frustrations however they see fit. I don't like booing and have never done it. If you going to do it, to me it should be the last resort - reserve it for the real lows like Wycombe a couple of seasons ago so the players know that the fans really are mad when they boo. Do it for every little thing and they'll just ignore it and then you're left with nowhere to go if they really are being crap.

I mean, it sounds like we've bettered them for 43 of 45mins and then for the other 2 had 'one of those moments' and one sounds like a bit of a wonder goal anyway. You have to wonder how long some of these people have been watching football because anyone who's watched for more than 5 mins should know by now that sh*t like that just happens sometimes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Mascot. Hope it's worthwhile!
  • Options
    right second half .....

come on boys, flippin wake up and lets get it sorted.... Pardew earn your money... fire these guys up.... get involved and get a break early.......
  • Options
    Varney clean through and wide again. C'mon Luke son, you're aiming for the net not the area around it!!!!
  • Options
    evening chaps
  • Options
    this booing stuff is pathetic shows us up as fans and affects the team negatively.... not good.....
  • Options
    You had a good day on the roof Tel?
  • Options
    COME ON YOU BLOODY REDS!!!

it will be 6-2 this one!
  • Options
    all sorts of panic in the Charlton defence......time for Tinkerman to tinker?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Team sounds nervous. C'mon crowd get behind the lads and settle em down!

*Edit* Nervousness a by-product of the booing?
  • Options
    we need a goal..... It sounds like we could easily ship a couple.... we need to be the next to score......