Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheffield Wendy - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    weds claiming penalty...

Ball to hand.
  • Options
    Not bad mate, about half done.....handball been turned down
  • Options
    three times Varney has been clear.....
  • Options
    sounds like a cracking game
  • Options
    sounds exciting...end to end stuff
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]three times Varney has been clear.....

And his goal had nothing to do with any of them!
  • Options
    Sounds like John Pearson hates us these days!
  • Options
    "Charlton could have scored twice in the last 2 mins"
  • Options
    Weve foud another bloke who can get in position , who works hard, who can beat people , who has pace, but cannot flippin score a goal.... we cant creat three for him to score one..... come on Luke hit the flippin target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Sounds like John Pearson hates us these days!

Is that the same guy as scored in the play-off vs Leeds?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well he is certainly a Wednesday fan by the sounds of it
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Sounds like John Pearson hates us these days![/quote]

Is that the same guy as scored in the play-off vs Leeds?[/quote]

Yep...

Bear in mind that this is Radio Sheffield.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Weve foud another bloke who can get in position , who works hard, who can beat people , who has pace, but cannot flippin score a goal.... we cant creat three for him to score one..... come on Luke hit the flippin target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And paid £2M for him whilst letting the other one go for free!!!!

Varns will come good eventually. It might be a couole of seasons though.
  • Options
    Come on Charlton
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Weve foud another bloke who can get in position , who works hard, who can beat people , who has pace, but cannot flippin score a goal.... we cant creat three for him to score one..... come on Luke hit the flippin target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

And paid £2M for him whilst letting the other one go for free!!!!

Varns will come good eventually. It might be a couole of seasons though.[/quote]

to be frank Im not sure I share every ones confidence.... he strikes me as a kuyt type player who simple doesnt get on the score sheet enough for a striker....
  • Options
    Dont think he will ever be prolific in this division
  • Options
    I know how to ensure getting Varney to score a bunch of goals...

Let him go on a free
  • Options
    and I dont give a stuff if hes a working mans hero or a bloody hard worker...

I want goals......
  • Options
    :-)

Commentary is a bit patchy....is it just me?
  • Options
    Keep up the pressure lads....it will come
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no mate its patchy for me an all
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]

to be frank Im not sure I share every ones confidence.... he strikes me as a kuyt type player who simple doesnt get on the score sheet enough for a striker....

He'll never be a guaranteed goals man like Mendonca was or even someone like Gray is but some point in his career he'll have a 'lucky' season. He gets too many chances and works too hard not to, law of averages says he'll go on a streak at somepoint. He's still youngish as well. Not exactly a child prodigy but not yet in the accepted prime for a striker.
  • Options
    COME ON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets follow up our 4 points away and start to turn our home advantage....... Come on .....

Gray smash one in.....

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Just got here. Can't get the commentary. Have read the thread. Have we really been on top? And I really can't understand what is wrong with Moo2, especially at home. I wonder if there's a touch of the Curbishley's in Pardew and basically if a player falls out then that is it.
  • Options
    An alternative commentary link for anyone who's still struggling to get on. N.b. Media Player required.

Click here
  • Options
    2 wonder goals apparently, I doubt Moo2 could have stopped them.

Toderov and Ambrose on
  • Options
    Gray off, Toddy on...

Ambrose on for Primus.
  • Options
    Ambrose and Toddy....coming on for Gray and Primus?
  • Options
    Gray + Primus off
  • Options
    Toddos on come on.......

and Ambrose.....

Primus off and Gray off.......