Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just got back from the game...

13»

Comments

• Options
    It aint just embarresing i want that mug out now he has fecking had his time move on you big nosed Bstd

1. he doesnt have a clue how to change a game when everyone else can see what is going to happen now against them child hitting mugs you waited until they scored before he took people off

2. Is he sleeping with Lloyd sam

3. His formation in the last 2 away has been ridiculous Varney can not play as a lone striker why can you not see that

4. you have a good enough team there to challenge for a playoff position atleast but you are fuking it up Just drop the ego take stock and do the right thing either drop Sam,Youga, Cranie,Bouazza and Start ZZ,Moots,Bassey, push Varney OUTWIDE and play toddy and gray or Toddy and dicko, Put SHELVEY on the bench atleast as he is quality and does not deseve to be not in the squad and in home games should start IMO

5 LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND TELL YOURSELF YOU ARE SUPER ALAN PARDEW AS NONE OF US WILL SAY IT AGAIN
  • Options
    it would be a whole lot easier feeling as shite as I do if we had one.My head is fecking killing me.
  • Options
    bet fatrob dont feel to clever today after listening to him slurring last nite steve
  • Options
    It's all quite simple really, we are not good enough, end of debate.

Only 3 things will change this, major shake up in attitude and commitment level from the squad, major change of personnel in January, or a change in the hot seat.
  • Options
    i will take the latter DA9
  • Options
    Not a bad result considering, like Wolves, Palace will run away with this league.......oops, hold on, Wolves lost 3-0 at home to Reading.....

I recall the majority of people on here (not me I might add) were predicting a play-off place at worse.....so soon you change yuor mind.
  • Options
    was called rose tinted for me but now nss has made me see the light
  • Options
    Don't think we've got the money for either a change in personnel, or possibly even to pay off the man currently in the hot seat.

That leaves the shake up in attitude and commitment, which won't be very easy either!