Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surely the best tree/cricket ground. Latest Cricket scores; 2009/2010.

Comments

• Options
    Poxy England warm ups!
  • Options
    255-6 68.4.
    Jonah out 108.

nb:Denly says he gave up football when he was in the Charlton u-15s because it was too physical..............
  • Options
    259-7 73.
    Blake out for 44.
  • Options
    I just hope we can eke out another 41 and get a 3rd batting bonus point.

Not holding my breath though.
  • Options
    Time to Sink this Thread Me Feels nearly 1,000 post for a crap sport, it's Football & Rugby season now :-)
  • Options
    281 all out so only 2 batting bonus points :-(
  • Options
    Derbyshire 165-0 :-(
  • Options
    186-0 at the close :-(
  • Options
    It doesn't matter - Kent are all but promoted.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]It doesn't matter - Kent are all but promoted.

Should be I agree but last season at about this equivalent stage we had a chance of winning the county championship and ended up getting relegated.

The main thing is to avoid defeat even if we don't win the match as Derby are one of the 3 or 4 teams with a theoretical chance of catching us. The others being Essex, Northants and Glamorgan in my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As for this thread being dumped in favour of rugby, haven't they got other things to worry about, like feigning injuries?

Apart from the 4/5/6 nations and the occasional world cup, rugby is a bit soulless. Have you seen some of the crowds they get for their 'premiership' 3-4 thousand often and the 'big' clubs average no more than 10k for the whole season. Bit sad really.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]As for this thread being dumped in favour of rugby, haven't they got other things to worry about, like feigning injuries?

Apart from the 4/5/6 nations and the occasional world cup, rugby is a bit soulless. Have you seen some of the crowds they get for their 'premiership' 3-4 thousand often and the 'big' clubs average no more than 10k for the whole season. Bit sad really.

Fair call SD, but if you're not happy about Rugby, why not start a thread on that.
    This is a Cricket thread.
  • Options
    Sorry mog, got sidetracked. Not a great day for Kent, but should have enough in the bag barring major disasters to get promoted.

As for the future, which of the current crop of youngsters do you think have a chance of making it? Not including him in this list, but where did northeast come from?
  • Options
    238-1
  • Options
    Derbyshire 312-1 at lunch. A lead of 31
  • Options
    I'm doing my rain dance......
  • Options
    430-2 Derby lead 149
  • Options
    Latest on Joe Denly. The damage to his knee doesn't look too bad and he'll be observed for the next 48hrs. He'll miss the next ODI too but he may be back for the third hopefully.
  • Options
    We will just bat out tomorrow - no probs......
  • Options
    Next 4 Dayer at Uxbridge v. Middlesex, Weds/Sat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be there the first three days at least.. .

Weather forecast at this stage seems to suggest we might get a few of those lovely September indian summer days (remember how the weather always got better as soon as you went back to school ? !!!). Do try to get along , MOG and others. It's not the prettiest ground, but it's accesible on a tube line and it would be good to see a few Charlton Lifers there...
  • Options
    Kent won the toss and bat.

54-0 off 12.5 Overs.

Northeast* 33
    Key* 19
  • Options
    Don't forget that anyone who was at the farce on 27th Aug, your ticket gets you free entry this Sunday.
    Could be a good weekend, 3 points from the Saints and then 2 from the Bears on Sunday.
  • Options
    91-0 19.5.

Northeast* 56
    Key* 33.

Commentryon BBCRadio London/Sports.
  • Options
    151-2 40.4

Notheast 86
    Key 46
    Jones* 15
    VanMan* 2.
  • Options
    164-3 44.

Jonah gone for 20.
  • Options
    What tube line and station is the ground near? Might take the old man tomorow.
  • Options
    Uxbridge & the line that goes out West ?
    Any help ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Uxbridge & the line that goes out West ?
    Any help ?

Metropolitan
  • Options
    205-3.

VanMan *32
    Stevens* 17