Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surely the best tree/cricket ground. Latest Cricket scores; 2009/2010.

Comments

• Options
    28-2 Housego b Cook 19
  • Options
    33-3 Compton b Cook 9
  • Options
    So it's looking pretty good for Kent then?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]So it's looking pretty good for Kent then?!

cautious optimism:-) as a Charlton and Kent fan of more years than I care to admit to rule 1 is never count your chickens....
  • Options
    89-3 at the close
  • Options
    Still need 207 to make SuperKent bat again.

On a Personal note:
    A Thread I started has over 1000 Posts !!
    ;-)
  • Options
    127-3 40.
  • Options
    167-3....no wickets thus far....Dexter doing the business for them yet again..........90 no!!
  • Options
    186-3..........Dexter 100 no!!!!
  • Options
    186- 3 60 Overs
    Dexter* 100
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]186- 3 60 Overs
    Dexter* 100

Oi...Pizz orff!!
  • Options
    Kent win by 10 wickets and are all but promoted as Champions.
  • Options
    Good day's play and excellent work by Kent to chisel out the remaining Middx batsmen on a near-perfect batting strip.

Missed the Southampton game to be there and glad I did as it was great to be present to see Kent get the win which, as BFR says, all but guarantees promotion.

I was one of a tiny handful who bothered to turn up, though. One of the smallest crowds I've ever seen - counted in dozens rather than hundreds...
  • Options
    How many "dozens" Nig ?
    ;-)

SuperKent !!
  • Options
    Pro40 at Canterbury tomorrow V Wawrickshire Bears. The Chirpys will be there.
  • Options
    Warks. 138-2 18 Overs.
  • Options
    199-2 27.

Carter Retired Hurt after hitting 103 off 66 balls, including 13 Fours and 6 Sixes.
  • Options
    265-5 38.1
  • Options
    Warks.283-6 40 Overs.

Kent 87-3 17 Overs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Warks.283-6 40 Overs.

Kent 87-3 17 Overs.

The last 20 overs should be exciting!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    202-7 32 Overs.

82 from 48 with 3 wickets left...........
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    216-8 34.1

;-(
  • Options
    get what you deserve playing a weakened team yet again,i stand by me post earlier in the year sunday cricket attracts more supporters 10 fold than county cricket and to continue to field weakened teams is a bloody disgrace and extremely disrepectful to the paying public,especially as the county championship is in the bag for feck sake we aint man utd.
  • Options
    Ok we lost the pro 40 today but, thanks to Glamorgan and Essex drawing, we are now back in division 1 of the county championship!

Far more important in my opinion.
  • Options
    yep at least another 40 people per game taking the attenfance up to 200
  • Options
    Steve, I can fully understand your point but its a nothing competition this year so whens the best time to put 4, 5 or even 6 players in.
    Obviously the "management" must know which of the kids might "make it", so why not play them ?
  • Options
    because if i paid for a ticket in the pro 40 i dont want to watch the youth team.to do that i would go to a u19 game
  • Options
    The kent ladies team have also won the womens league.
    Luckily they were not disbanded when their male counterparts got relegated.
  • Options
    Kent v Leicester, day 2 (day 1 washed out), Leicester currently 96-6, which means kent have got the bowling bonus point. They only need 8 points from the game to be champions. They may not even need that as I believe the other games are going Kent's way :)
  • Options
    118-7, kent already have 2 bonus points, so only 6 more points necessary. A draw would hand them the div 2 title, but with the way leicester are playing kent will be keen to wrap up a win in the remaining 2 and a bit days