Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surely the best tree/cricket ground. Latest Cricket scores; 2009/2010.

Comments

• Options
    79-1 off 15

Need 179 off 210
  • Options
    115 -1 off 23 overs

Need 143 off 162
  • Options
    140 off 156 needed
  • Options
    130-1 0ff 26.4

need 128 off 140.
  • Options
    Need 113 off 126
  • Options
    193-1
    need 65/90..........
  • Options
    56/83
  • Options
    Rob Key signs new "long term" contract at (Super)Kent............
    ;-)
  • Options
    Yes, great news, MOG. I really feared the worst when he failed to deny all the rumours about a move to Surrey.

Now let's sign up Matthew Hoggard. With both Saggers and McLaren gone, we need at least one new quick bowler to support Joseph, Amjad and Cook, because the likes of Edwards, Lee and Coles are really not ready yet...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't realise that SE London had a cricket team. Oh sorry - just realised - its you lot wanting to be part of the Garden of England again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]I didn't realise that SE London had a cricket team. Oh sorry - just realised - its you lot wanting to be part of the Garden of England again.

I support the team who's Ground I can see out of my back window.
    MOG (Sydenham).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]I didn't realise that SE London had a cricket team. Oh sorry - just realised - its you lot wanting to be part of the Garden of England again.

When I was a lad I used to watch Kent play at The Rectory Field, Blackheath, SE3 amongst other places.
  • Options
    Can we now sink this boring thread as it's been on all summer which is now over.

Cheers Captain Loads tubes 1 & 2 then press Fire. :-)
  • Options
    Oi:
    South Africa v England starts in November.........
    ;-)
  • Options
    Port Elizabeth:

South Africa won the Toss & are batting..........

24-2 off 7 Overs.
  • Options
    40-3 off 12.
  • Options
    55-4 off 14.
  • Options
    86-7 off 28.

(Last nine overs 9-3)
  • Options
    92-8 off 30.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    107-8 33overs.
  • Options
    Good to see us battering them, but I can never get very excited about 50 over cricket. At best I'm thinking it'll be a good omen for the test series but I find I'm not too bothered if we win the one day series or not.

I just don't feel like the 50 over side are building towards anything apart from perhaps the World Cup, and with the proliferation of 2020, does that really matter all that much anymore? The format might even be dead by then.
  • Options
    119 all out though, good performance
  • Options
    21-0 off 5.
  • Options
    England 113-3 off 30.

7 to win............
  • Options
    England 121-3.

Win by 7 wickets with 112 ball spare.
  • Options
    I watched most of the Australia - Windies test - it was so one-sided as to be embarassing AND YET The Windies do possess a bunch of talented players who should be competing much better than they actually do - some of the younger ones coming through look pretty good - Roach & Barath in particular. Chanderpaul is world class whilst Ramdin, Sarwan, Bravo and even Benn are able to do better than they usually perform.

I just think they need to jetison Gayle from the Test side, he is just so unsuitable at this form of the game. You just know, when he starts creaming 4's off the2nd ball of the 1st over that he'll be back in the pavilion within a few overs. Having amazing ability is one thing, using it wisely it is another. I'd like to see Ramdin have a go at captaining the side.
  • Options
    Aggers has just tweeted that Jimmy Anderson has got a broken toe - Damn
  • Options
    What a disgrace!

The cricketing equivalent of Charlton playing at Selhurst Park!

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/sport/2009/december/30/oval_game.aspx