Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life FC vs Burnley supporters, 25th October, Meridian Sports

13»

Comments

• Options
    It goes like that, RedArmy, that's football, eh?

But quality strike mate .....spectacular!

You were a handful to Burnley all game, good stuff.
  • Options
    Great Goal RedArmy, don't know how we didn't win that game we were all over them. Still trying to figure out how their goalie managed to get the ball to go over the crossbar from about 4 yards out after i chased his fumble down.
  • Options
    So when is the next match going to be? i know its a long way off but the Southampton away (april 4th) would be a good one (and night out after)
  • Options
    I may even be fit again by then, still injured 11 weeks later since. :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I may even be fit again by then, still injured 11 weeks later since. :-(

could be the biggest come back of the year besty
  • Options
    Happy New Year chaps...

Will get myself on to the appropriate forums and see if anyone is up for a game and then come back to you in the next couple of days or so.... Am now back playing myself so am keen to get something sorted (it's all about me!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Happy New Year chaps...

Will get myself on to the appropriate forums and see if anyone is up for a game and then come back to you in the next couple of days or so.... Am now back playing myself so am keen to get something sorted (it's all about me!)

Cheers CC, if you need a hand give me a call
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Is that the only way your going to get in the team now? By helping organise it? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Is that the only way your going to get in the team now? By helping organise it? :-)

HAHA Barsteward!!!!!!!!! ;o)
  • Options
    Lol - it is the only reason I organise it...it's my ball etc etc ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would it not be a laugh just sorting a game out on hear between charlton fan, must be able to get two team together?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gumbo[/cite]Would it not be a laugh just sorting a game out on hear between charlton fan, must be able to get two team together?

Glass half empty fans v Glass half full fans,
  • Options
    im with the empties
  • Options
    Me Too !
  • Options
    Whilst GHE is a nice bloke, I'm not sure I'd call myself a fan?
  • Options
    Or Old un's v Young un's
  • Options
    Don't think the half full lot will get a team out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Or Old un's v Young un's

what would be the age cut off!!??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Or Old un's v Young un's

what would be the age cut off!!??

Gotta be 30 innit !
  • Options
    If we can't get enough people together for a full 11-a-side match maybe we could rent one of the 7-a-side pitches at goals instead. I'm sure we could get at least 14 players. Those pitches are big enough for a decent 8-a-side match, and that way there's slightly less running around :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I play 7 a side up there a couple of times a week and 8 a side would be too many. 7 a side with rolling subs would be ok though
  • Options
    We have had plenty of players in the last matches i remember us having 6 subs the first game and 7 or so the second and there were different faces so we could put a team out i reckon.
  • Options
    If you're lucky I might join in!
  • Options
    uh oh....