Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frisking

13»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Empty Bottles of wine found in North Upper last couple of weeks hence the searches. Imagine if someone decided to launch one of these at the pitch consequences for the person it hit does not bear thinking about.[/quote]

I do understand the reason for the rule but I'm sure they wouldn't be used as missiles 99% of Addicks are sensible people. I’m sure its just people not wanting to get ripped off, I mean they could search people before they entered there bloke. Just an idea.
  • Options
    It's always a couple of twats that inconvenience everyone else, isn't it?

I wonder what the wine was - a bottle of Bolly maybe? Nah, that would be the West Stand wouldn't it. In the chav infested North I am just surprised that it wasn't meths!
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Empty Bottles of wine found in North Upper last couple of weeks hence the searches. Imagine if someone decided to launch one of these at the pitch consequences for the person it hit does not bear thinking about.

Someone's been whining in The Coverend End ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]i can imagine if someone had been hurt with a weapon of some description. everyone on hear would be moaning that not enough is done to prevent people getting stuff in.
    Its only a frisk. not a cough and drop for god sake!

No problem being searched Mr Carlsberg, but when I questioned the steward last week I was told "Just put your arms up" its all about the attitude! I could have just ripped his ears off to teach him some manners, but then guess whose in bother? ;-)
  • Options
    The stewards wouldn't let me take my 8 inch knife and Magnum with silencer into the ground as they considered them as offensive weapons. I did point out that they were necessary as I intended to go into Woolwich later on in the evening!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]The stewards wouldn't let me take my 8 inch knife and Magnum with silencer into the ground as they considered them as offensive weapons. I did point out that they were necessary as I intended to go into Woolwich later on in the evening!

Lol, just another quiet night out in Woolwich then Solid.
  • Options
    No frisking in the east stand. Lot of moaning though.
  • Options
    I frisked myself in front of the steward...dont think he could be arsed anyway.
  • Options
    Going back to my past life as a Luton fan, it was during the eighties and I was a young rockabilly dude complete with all the trimmings. The thick as a brick old bill would always take me aside to be searched, presumably because I looked like one of them 'ooligans wot used to rip up cinema seats in the 50s. In the mean time the casuals would walk behind them waving their knives and laughing...