Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR official match thread

Comments

• youga slips ... what are these carnts wearing slippers
  • Time to ship Varney out in the transfer window me thinks.
  • Can we borrow that Blackstock geezer?
  • hmmm ive been travelling the world for 2months, and have recently started betting on my team to win. once it got to 5 without a win i figured that if i doubled my stake everytime i would eventually get my money back! Im now 200 down (from this running-thread i hold varney responsible), and if we dont win soon ill be coming home much earlier than expected!
  • The amount of times our players have slipped over this season makes me wonder whether they're wearing slippers?
  • Youga is an ubercarnt
  • [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]Time to ship Varney out in the transfer window me thinks.

Where?
  • CAFCTV is obviously well behind Radio London off air. CL comments well ahead of CAFCTV commentary
  • Sponsored links:

• Give it a couple more mins, then off to beat the traffic.
  • WE need to ship Gray and Varney out and get one or 2 more in

Varney i would send to Dover as that is his level
  • the gap is getting a little wider :-(
  • thats nice, millwall and palace winning tonight, surely laughing at us!
  • [cite]Posted By: markwebb22[/cite]hmmm ive been travelling the world for 2months, and have recently started betting on my team to win. once it got to 5 without a win i figured that if i doubled my stake everytime i would eventually get my money back! Im now 200 down (from this running-thread i hold varney responsible), and if we dont win soon ill be coming home much earlier than expected!

Errrmmm. Wouldn't it make more sense to bet against us?
  • [cite]Posted By: markwebb22[/cite]hmmm ive been travelling the world for 2months, and have recently started betting on my team to win. once it got to 5 without a win i figured that if i doubled my stake everytime i would eventually get my money back! Im now 200 down (from this running-thread i hold varney responsible), and if we dont win soon ill be coming home much earlier than expected!

Mark, do you think you could stop doing that? You're obviously jinxing us.
  • I bet Jordan is p**ing himself !!!!!
  • edited November 2008
    i hold varney responsible for atleast 12 points dropped with chances that boy should have bagged

but he trys hard dont he
  • I just dozed off and had a nightmare that Millwall will go up and we'll go down.
  • [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]thats nice, millwall and palace winning tonight, surely laughing at us!

They dont care about tho si!!
  • Sponsored links:

• it was either go against or go for...and i just cant bet against us! I will have to stop after saturday mr wibble as its not a valid reason to phone home and ask for more money!
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I just dozed off and had a nightmare that Millwall will go up and we'll go down.

that's a bad as it gets....when was the last year they were playing in a league above us
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I just dozed off and had a nightmare that Millwall will go up and we'll go down.

I was thinking about that scenario the other evening. Mark Webb's inspiring me to put a bet on it.
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I just dozed off and ...........

So you're one of our back four ....?

;o)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I just dozed off and had a nightmare that Millwall will go up and we'll go down.[/quote]

Wouldnt bet against it!
  • southampton draw tonight if they beat us then it aint looking good.
  • what an anti climax to the weekend
  • How many more chances is Varney gonna be given, i agree he is costing this club points.