Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Saints - match thread

Comments

• Options
    'crossing fingers' we aint let a goal in yet !
  • Options
    good comments on sky sports report - sounds like a more solid home performance.... so far
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I've just had this reply from peformgroup.

It is possible that your computer is looking at old pages stored in the cache, or that a cookie has been corrupted. Please use the following instructions to clear this and then try to login again.

In IE6
    Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options. On the general tab click on Delete cookies , then OK. Now click on Delete Files then OK and OK again. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together. Close and restart your browser.

IE7
    Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options. In the middle of the General Tab in the area relating to Browsing History click on Delete. Then "delete cookies" and "Yes" "delete files". Then "yes". Click on Close and Close again. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together. Close and restart your browser.

Now click on Tools>Internet Options> On the Security tab set the level to Medium. Then on the Privacy tab set the Privacy level to Medium-High.
    Now click on Tools>Pop Up blocker and ensure that the pop up blocker is turned off.

Delete any shortcuts to the website in "favourites" and "bookmarks"

The above should clear any corruption and force your computer to download new cookies from the site.
  • Options
    Just e-mailed customer services and added my name to the complaint thread.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: folder[/cite]Oggy - bbc - hardest thing is picking out the commentary from the rest of the drivel about our games...

BBC? Are you living in the UK?
  • Options
    Just had this reply :
    It is possible that your computer is looking at old pages stored in the cache, or that a cookie has been corrupted. Please use the following instructions to clear this and then try to login again.

In IE6
    Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options. On the general tab click on Delete cookies , then OK. Now click on Delete Files then OK and OK again. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together. Close and restart your browser

Complete Bollox
  • Options
    Watford 1-0 v Donnie
  • Options
    southampton with a few chances weaver deals with them ok......
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]I've just had this reply from peformgroup.

In IE6
    Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options. On the general tab click on Delete cookies , then OK. Now click on Delete Files then OK and OK again. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together. Close and restart your browser.

IE7
    Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options. In the middle of the General Tab in the area relating to Browsing History click on Delete. Then "delete cookies" and "Yes" "delete files". Then "yes". Click on Close and Close again. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together. Close and restart your browser.

Now click on Tools>Internet Options> On the Security tab set the level to Medium. Then on the Privacy tab set the Privacy level to Medium-High.
    Now click on Tools>Pop Up blocker and ensure that the pop up blocker is turned off.

Delete any shortcuts to the website in "favourites" and "bookmarks"

The above should clear any corruption and force your computer to download new cookies from the site.

This is bullshit. We can't all be having the same problem.

By the way, I've received the same e-mail.
    Deleted my cookies and then asked myself why I was trying to follow all these daft instructions.

It's their problem, not ours.
  • Options
    semado playin well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]This is bullshit. We can't all be having the same problem.

Especially as it's the first time I've used it, so nowt else for my PC to have stored.
  • Options
    kicking off in the jimmy seed according to bbc london and ejections happening.

tom watt is a piss poor commentator - should have stuck to actin at least he was half decent at that
  • Options
    I have been quite reserved over the last decade with my palace friends (Unfortunately I have a few of them) in taking-the-piss. I am now getting shite from them and fcuking wished I had done it for ten years to them. Sorry but palace piss me off, I hope they go out of business, tossers
  • Options
    standard BS response dont think they expect us to be on here letting each other know I also sent an email and got the same reply
  • Options
    Yup in Kent Jimmy :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2007/06/14/charlton_interviews2007_2008_feature.shtml

Right hand side - listen live,

Commentary pretty poor - more interested in telling us about people being ejected from Jimmy seed stand...
  • Options
    I did what they asked and still get the Wigan game.
  • Options
    sorry mate u shouldnt have Palarse mates then !
  • Options
    gillespie good shot,,, corner,,,cmon u reds
  • Options
    Just did all the delete cookie bollocks.

Still got Wigan v West Brom.

They need to pull their f**king fingers out.
  • Options
    Gilleseppe cut in from wing - right footed from 15 palmed away..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]This is bullshit. We can't all be having the same problem.

Especially as it's the first time I've used it, so nowt else for my PC to have stored.

Ha ha.

Please all CAFCTV users go to:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=21611&page=1
  • Options
    boazza close again set up by burton
  • Options
    Hammer powerful shot from 12 yard - good keeping - corner charlton - c'mon you reds
  • Options
    boazza whips ball across another corner
  • Options
    My reply to CAFCTV:

This is a ridiculous reply.

Everyone who has subscribed to this service is having the same problem, even someone who's trying to use it for the first time so how can he have the wrong cookies?

The problem is at your end.
  • Options
    so close,,, hudson crossses, burton volleys
  • Options
    We just need a bit of luck 4 blinding saves from Davis
  • Options
    Now we're getting the Palace game on BBC radio London. I think I'll go back and listen to the Wigan game.
  • Options
    Bouzza appears to be up for it...

Come on you reds...
  • Options
    crowd gettin behind them,,,,,,,hand ball appeal,,,corner