Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are people going to listen now?

13»

Comments

• Options
    With cafc essentially deceased, this forum is all we have left. And what this thread has taught me is that if charlton life is on its knees, AFKA can’t be trusted to spot its demise before it’s too late. Supaclive can. 

I therefore fear the only palatable option now is for AFKA to step down and hand the reins of charlton life over to supaclive before he ends up as the forums very own Richard Murray.

thanks for everything AFKA 👏🫡
    It took over 15 years BUT it was worth it
    Now where's my promote???!
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Gillespie is better than Sam? That doesn't say a lot

McEveley - I don't doubt is steady

Burton took the penalty - that doesn't make him a forward!

Does the rest not make sense or are you just gointg to pick on one sentence?....

Come on now - the club is an apology of what we were two years ago and the board do the hiring and firing - the buck stops with them.

Without them - we'd not have enjoyed the amazing last 25 years - however the last two years are souring some of the good times and they do not look like they know how to turn the tide.

They make the decisions
    Those were the days my friend,
    We thought they’d never end…
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]too many loanees mean they don't really care - but they were signed by Parky

McCleverly i don't think has put a foot wrong since he has been here, Burton scored our goal tonight, and Gillespie is better than Sam.

Sorry if that doesn't suit your agenda.
    That’s the most confrontational post I’ve ever seen from @AFKABartram 😂
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]too many loanees mean they don't really care - but they were signed by Parky

McCleverly i don't think has put a foot wrong since he has been here, Burton scored our goal tonight, and Gillespie is better than Sam.

Sorry if that doesn't suit your agenda.
    That’s the most confrontational post I’ve ever seen from @AFKABartram 😂
    I know!!!