Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********Parkinson Named New Permanent Boss*********

124»

Comments

• Options
    Still disappointed at this. Chosen to spend the money on players instead of a new coaching set up.

Hudson/Gray/Weaver/Bouazza/Fortune etc haven't become bad player in the last 12 months, they have done well at toehr clubs, everyone who goes away seems to be doing better than what we got from them (Iwelumo/McCarthy) and the reason why they are playing well is because they are being coached properly. Something I feel the current set up is lacking.
  • Options
    I will support him and the team for this rest of this year and in league one next year, I am still 100% behind them.

But what a ******* let down.
  • Options
    As I have said elsewhere, we should boo once when Parky's name is announced on Saturday, just to show the board our disapproval of the descision then get get behind him until it is masthmatically impossible to stay up or until he proves up wrong and by some miracle we survive.
  • Options
    The thing is, with your family, you love them despite everything, so it is for me and I suspect most of us with the Addicks. It doesn't mean that sometimes you feel bewildered and let down by them. I'll follow them however far they fall and who ever is in charge or managing the team. Sadly I feel less than happy about the decisions taken of late but all I can say is COME ON YOU REDS! Lets get at 'em staring on Saturday.
  • Options
    Stubs somehow i dont think that will help our situation. If you show the players that you have no faith in this decision then it will be counter productive, we need to all focus on pulling the same way and it should start on saturday where the real fans will be.

asking folks to stump up 15 quid to watch a team that hasnt won in 16 games and is sitting bottom of the leaguem with a man who no one really dislikes just hoped for a better candidate to pop up and save our sorry backsides, should draw out the faithful not the fair weather

Anyone who boos this decision or gripes out loud from Saturday should be really proud of how much help they are given an already weakend team
  • Options
    agree NLA
  • Options
    Why NLA, I do believe you've rediscovered your rose-tinted specs :-)

I think the support on Saturday is going to be particularly important if, as we suspect, a bunch of first teamers are going to be rested to make sure they aren't suspended for the Forest game. The youngsters who take their place are the future of our club, especially if we do get relegated at the end of the season, and so we need to boost their confidence, not destroy it.
  • Options
    Those specs are broken beyond repair i am afraid.

Saturday to me is about US and what we can do i have not felt so compelled to go and cheer since fudge knows when (see i still aint swore)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: rbarmy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bob[/cite]‘Things can only get better’.

or they could get worse.... with a loss to Palace on the 27th

thanks for that
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]You can (a) jump ship and support Manyoo, Arse or Scouse (b) don't go to the matches until they are back in the premiership or (c) SUPPORT YOUR CLUB.

d) have a good whinge on here and get it out of your system

:)))

yeah agree im with C and D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck Parky - you certainly need it with that rag-tag bunch of players!
  • Options
    This may have been posted elsewhere but I find it a strange irony in that it was Murray who dissolved the Gritt/Curbs dual management role as he didnt believe in the 2 heads combination.

And now as a Board we appear to have just that in the RM/DC team(s).
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]This may have been posted elsewhere but I find it a strange irony in that it was Murray who dissolved the Gritt/Curbs dual management role as he didnt believe in the 2 heads combination.

And now as a Board we appear to have just that in the RM/DC team(s).

Very good point!

However RM would argue that subsequent events proved him right back in 1995 and his present stance may also prove to be right as far fetched as it seems at this moment!
  • Options
    The appointment didn't surprise me really (like most of us I guess), but I did say some time ago on another posting that we should have appointed someone sooner rather than later - and we've basically taken several weeks to say that we're keeping the caretaker! Well, good luck to him, he's gonna need it for the rest of the season!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!