Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duo edge closer to Charlton move

13»

Comments

• Options
    Quite honestly, I'd accept seeing Adolf Hitler out there in mid-field if it mean't one of our strikers finding the back of the net on a regular basis.

Veee haf vays of making you score!!!
  • Options
    Charlton Blitzkreig Palace.......Like the sound of that SoundAs ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Quite honestly, I'd accept seeing Adolf Hitler out there in mid-field!

Before my time but wasn't he more of a right winger?
  • Options
    Only for Tom Cruise to assassinate him from a midfield outpost
  • Options
    Played in goal apparently !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Played in goal apparently !

Yeah..... it was a toss up whether the bar under The West Stand would be called Bartrams or Hitlers.
  • Options
    The sunday side he ran didn`t complete the season as apparently because he only had one ball ! ....over to you Henry ;0)
  • Options
    Forget Hitler, we need players with BALLS !!!
  • Options
    Cross Bars in The North Upper was to have been called.......yup you've guessed it................................

Iron Cross Bars!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Forget Hitler, we need players with BALLS !!!

Well, he has one more than Goring, I hear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fat Hermann was one of the weazy boys on the touchline.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Cross Bars in The North Upper was to have been called.......yup you've guessed it................................

Iron Cross Bars!!

The pot holes in the Car Park are cancelled extensions of the Hindenburg Line while down a sparrows lane the kit man is hanging out the washing..... well you know the rest.
  • Options
    If we get this guy, maybe we could also re-sign Dennis Rommel?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Kins, Kins, Kinsella[/cite]

I know Ishmel from Walsall; he has played a couple of games for the reserves now and got better and fitter as the weeks have gone on," said Mark. "He's done reasonably well and we'll make a decision on him soon.
  • Options
    So it looks like Ward and Kandol were the two players Parky was talking to Waggott about not de la Cruz and Demontagnac after all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]So it looks like Ward and Kandol were the two players Parky was talking to Waggott about not de la Cruz and Demontagnac after all.

I'm still expecting at least 2 more players in but think it may be when the loan window opens in a weeks time.
  • Options
    Apart from when the loan window reopens, don't forget you can still sign free-agent players, maybe these could be Stern John, and the Walsall Demon or whatever his name is.

Mind you, it's not so much free agents we need at the moment. more like special agents ....
  • Options
    Stern John started for Brizzle yesterday so i'm guessing that rumour came from the Collins John trial. Collins John i think is still owned by Fulham so would be a loan if it happened although AFKA thought it was not happening. I'm still hoping for a decent signing that might just give us a bit of a lift. Robbie Keane is available!
  • Options
    If John Collins thinks he's really called Collins John - then that might not be the only thing he's backwards coming forwards about. And we've already got one forward backward in the scoring charts, eh Deon...?

;o)