Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost Fans..... (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    ha ha nice one
  • Options
    Starting to get bored of it now, started off great but they've dragged it out far far to long. All of the stuff that has happened at the end of the last series / this one has just ruined it. There are soooo many better programs on tv now like dexter, heroes, sarah connor chronicles, chuck, rescue me, the unit, house, etc.

Only really watching it now to see what happens, which is a shame really as it had so much potential.
  • Options
    Watched every single one.It's what Sky+ was invented for.

Although a bit weird at times can safely say i have not seen a bad episode.How much dross on the box can you say that about nowadays?
  • Options
    Anyone who watches Lost - irrespecitve of what else you have planned this weekend, do NOT miss this week's episode. Put everything else aside and make sure you watch it - as I said on another thread I've just started watching it in the last two months and have watched every episode in that space of time - last night's ep was the best I have ever seen. Absolutely, unbelievably f***ing awesome.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Anyone who watches Lost - irrespecitve of what else you have planned this weekend, do NOT miss this week's episode. Put everything else aside and make sure you watch it - as I said on another thread I've just started watching it in the last two months and have watched every episode in that space of time - last night's ep was the best I have ever seen. Absolutely, unbelievably f***ing awesome.

Bit of an over statement there Leroy...It was good but not the best. You got me all looking forward to it as well :(
  • Options
    the island is not finished with desmond yet. wheels within wheels. the series has been consistently very good. just follow locke.
  • Options
    Just watching the Championship, I couldn't believe how much Zhi looks like Jin!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Just watching the Championship, I couldn't believe how much Zhi looks like Jin!
    Shelvey=Locke. Fact.
  • Options
    Andy Gray = the Doc .
    Rob Savage= Juliet.
  • Options
    I'm quite enjoying the most recent series
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awesome television. Never watched a single episode of it up until about three months ago - have now watched the whole lot in one go.

New series is fantastic. Has had three episodes in the top five of all time in it.
  • Options
    Just finished re-watching series 1 again - its amazing to see the little things you catch up on.

Whether it was planned by the writers or in retrospect there are very few plot holes.
  • Options
    Ok, we just saw a one hour retrospective (which despite having seen it all before, I tend to enjoy and appreciate), followed by a two hour season finale. If you have anything more than a passing interest, don't miss it! Some pretty serious twists to keep you thinking all summer/autumn/winter...
  • Options
    I'm going to have to watch it online - I can't wait until Sunday knowing loads of people have seen it!
  • Options
    got a copy of the retrospect in work yesterday. the finale is due into us this afternoon. gonna try to be patient and wait til sunday though.

last week was another bonkers one, sets it up for another great end of series.
  • Options
    can't we watch it friday?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]can't we watch it friday?

Wait for Sunday:

The tension..........
  • Options
    we can watch it friday with no adverts though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]can't we watch it friday?

depends what you're cooking. :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so anyone have any ideas?
  • Options
    No way did the bomb go off...

And I don't like this angle but read this:

http://www.essex1.com/people/paul/bible24.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]so anyone have any ideas?
    Yep.

Jacob and his 'nemesis' (the other geezer on the beach at the beginning) are immortals, playing out the old good vs evil story that has been the basis for nearly all religion, legend and lore since mankind first evolved intelligence. The significance of Jacob in a white shirt and the other dude in the black shirt is meant to signify good vs evil - but I think this might be a red herring, and that it may, in fact, turn out to be Jacob who's the 'bad guy'.

Black shirt wants to kill Jacob himself but can't - the only way he can do it is to convince someone else to do it for him (which he has done by tricking Ben into doing whatever Locke tells him to - he either controls or IS the smoke monster). This is the 'loophole' that was mentioned at the beginning and end of the finale.

It was never Jacob in the cabin - it was the 'black shirt' all along, tricking someone (we haven't seen this event yet) into releasing him (witness the gap in the ash ring surrounding the cabin - this was clearly some means of keeping 'black shirt' trapped).

Richard is a pawn - nothing more than a messenger for Jacob

Fake Locke is 'Black Shirt' who has found the 'loophole' by getting Ben inside the temple and getting him to kill Jacob.

When Jacob said at the end "they're coming" he might have been referring to Ilana's lot outside or - and I think I lean this way more - the 815 survivors who are coming back from the seventies (Jacob touched each one of them in flashbacks, except Juliet who - sadly IMHO as she is f***ing mint - is dead.

Exploding the bomb changed the timeline in some way that allows the 815 survivors to still crash on the island, but with knowledge of the past, which will allow them to change the future (i.e. the events that lead to Black Shirt 'killing' Jacob.

Best hour and a half of television I have ever watched other than Dexter.
  • Options
    If you want some mental theories and some idiotic people who don't get the the whole time travel thing - head over to the lostpedia forums.

They are funny.

And Leroy - I tend to agree on almost all you say. The one up in the air is whether Jacob is indeed good or bad and if Jacob is actually dead.

I also sense a bit of Matrix like things in here where Jacob has brought people to the island for years and years (like the Black Rock) but there have never done whatever needed to be done. Until now. The Losties are 'the ones'.

God knows what they have to do or what either are trying to acheive - it seems like a war between free will and fate to me.

A long 9 months awaits.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]so anyone have any ideas?
    Yep.

Jacob and his 'nemesis' (the other geezer on the beach at the beginning) are immortals, playing out the old good vs evil story that has been the basis for nearly all religion, legend and lore since mankind first evolved intelligence. The significance of Jacob in a white shirt and the other dude in the black shirt is meant to signify good vs evil - but I think this might be a red herring, and that it may, in fact, turn out to be Jacob who's the 'bad guy'.

Black shirt wants to kill Jacob himself but can't - the only way he can do it is to convince someone else to do it for him (which he has done by tricking Ben into doing whatever Locke tells him to - he either controls or IS the smoke monster). This is the 'loophole' that was mentioned at the beginning and end of the finale.

It was never Jacob in the cabin - it was the 'black shirt' all along, tricking someone (we haven't seen this event yet) into releasing him (witness the gap in the ash ring surrounding the cabin - this was clearly some means of keeping 'black shirt' trapped).

Richard is a pawn - nothing more than a messenger for Jacob

Fake Locke is 'Black Shirt' who has found the 'loophole' by getting Ben inside the temple and getting him to kill Jacob.

When Jacob said at the end "they're coming" he might have been referring to Ilana's lot outside or - and I think I lean this way more - the 815 survivors who are coming back from the seventies (Jacob touched each one of them in flashbacks, except Juliet who - sadly IMHO as she is f***ing mint - is dead.

Exploding the bomb changed the timeline in some way that allows the 815 survivors to still crash on the island, but with knowledge of the past, which will allow them to change the future (i.e. the events that lead to Black Shirt 'killing' Jacob.

Best hour and a half of television I have ever watched other than Dexter.

inside info? i like it though. biblical plots are always the best.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    only 17 hours of new "lost" to go. that makes me feel sad.

Lost - Nonsense?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]only 17 hours of new "lost" to go. that makes me feel sad.

Lost - Nonsense?
    LOL - now THAT site is nuts. Some people on there with waaaaaay too much time on their hands!
  • Options
    "This ain't Los Angeles".

;-)
  • Options
    Think I'll stick to Battlestar Galactica - Lost is way too weird thanks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]"This ain't Los Angeles".

;-)
    LOL - "This don't look like LAX". Quality Sawyer line. Not quite up there with "International House Of Pancakes" from Season 2 but definitely one of his best of the series.