Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost Fans..... (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]so anyone have any ideas?
    Best hour and a half of television I have ever watched other than Dexter.
    Both good fun, but I'd rather watch the Wire's opening credits.
  • Options
    what's happened to claire?
  • Options
    disappered with her father (jack's dad) into the woods. I think she's making a comeback in series 6. I read on one of those geeky websites.
  • Options
    Do you think Mr. X/Jacob Nemesis is Christian as well? That one has puzzled me.

I think he may be because he spoke to Jin about waiting for "Locke" etc

BUT

In series one, Christian's body had actually disappeared from the coffin (whereas Locke's was still in the metal crate).

I NEED ANSWERS!!!
  • Options
    i wanna know when father jack's dad disappeared into the woods....
  • Options
    Absolutely love this programme but haven't got a clue what is going on or what I think is going on or what may or may not happen in the future!! Totally Lost :-) Gonna miss ogling Sawyer though, need to find someone else to fill his place till next year!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]"This ain't Los Angeles".

;-)
    LOL - "This don't look like LAX". Quality Sawyer line. Not quite up there with "International House Of Pancakes" from Season 2 but definitely one of his best of the series.

" Temporary leader?! What the hell are you smokin'?"

" Three men and a baby - I counted Hugo twice."

" If we don't play ping pong every 108 minutes, the island's gonna explode."

" My doorbell's busted again??"

"I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?"

"Guess what! I just shot a bear!"

"a doctor playing golf....well now i've heard everything. What's next? A cop eating a donut?"
  • Options
    Anyone who watches this show - do NOT miss Friday's episode. Four words, and four words only.

Answers.

Best.
    Episode.
    Ever.

That is all
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a pretty awesome episode, watched it earlier.

INTERESTING STUFF.
  • Options
    One more thing:

Best acting performance in a one-hour TV show I've ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad to see that some have seen it already. I've been a bit cynical about a few of the episodes lately, but this one that you'll see Friday is a must watch. Leroy's comments about the acting are bang on. As compelling a bit of television as I can remember seeing in a long time...

I'm going to be in Edinburgh for the penultimate episode...what time is it on? Train in at 6pm, check-in, dinner at the Kitchin at 7pm, so hope broadcast isn't until late...
  • Options
    Dammi. Dec's playing poker fri night so we won't get to watch till sat night! Does claires hair get sorted cos its really irritating me!!
  • Options
    lol thought this was literally some fans that were lost??? lmao.

never watched Lost but everyone rages about it around my way so I often wonder what I'm missing...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]lol thought this was literally some fans that were lost??? lmao.

never watched Lost but everyone rages about it around my way so I often wonder what I'm missing...

I've watched ever Episode since the 1st one & i haven't the foggiest idea whats going on.......
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]lol thought this was literally some fans that were lost??? lmao.

I've watched ever Episode since the 1st one & i haven't the foggiest idea whats going on.......
    ;-)

Me too, keep watching in the hope that I might "get" it one day!
  • Options
    You need to watch it all again - in close succession. I think I was fortunate enough to watch it perfectly - hadn't seen a single second of a single episode up until the beginning of last year. Always thought I'd watch it at some point, then the Saffer I work with was kind enough to copy the whole lot of seasons 1-4 for me onto a USB stick, just as season 5 was starting. Less than a month later I'd watched the lot and was utterly, hopelessly hooked on it - then watched the first eight episodes of season 5 in one go as well. From that point on I watched every episode the day after it was aired in the US and have done ever since. I think watching all of it so close together kept me focused on things in a way that watching it week after week just wouldn't have done.

I have absolutely no doubt that, despite the writers obviously having an endgame and an overall direction that the show was going in planned out, they were making a hell of a lot of it up as they went along, but it was awesome seeing all the threads of the story and characters get entwined together through different periods on the island. This week;s episode absolutely topped it all - the best yet.
  • Options
    Agree with the above. There's been a hell of alot of very lucrative padding to get to this point though.
  • Options
    Watched last week's episode last night, still have not really got a clue what is going on, will perserve till the end of it though as watched it from the very start no point missing out on what finally happens. Still think Battlestar Galatica was by far the best Drama to come out of the US though in recent memory.
  • Options
    have to agree with leroy, friday's episode was incredible, as good as tv gets. it's up there with the episode from sopranos series 3 when pauli and christopher get lost in the woods.

the big answers are coming and it's been worth the wait.
  • Options
    So Richard is really Ricardo ..... hmmmmm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting closer now.Anyone got a clue yet?
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT!!!
  • Options
    take it the latest episode is a good one? It's about locke, isn't it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]HOLY SHIT!!!

ZIP!!!!
  • Options
    I am up until last week's TV episode, It's slowly improving but still far to entangled to fully understand.
  • Options
    Madness. Like no other lost episode before. Answers questions. Poses more. I have a feeling a lot of people expecting everything to be resolved are going to be pissed off at the end...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Madness. Like no other lost episode before. Answers questions. Poses more. I have a feeling a lot of people expecting everything to be resolved are going to be pissed off at the end...

If yesterdays episode isanything to go by, I'd have to agree.

I don't even like lost and am getting interested atm.
  • Options
    Holy Carp!! Think i may have wasted 6 years of being glued to this godforsaken programme.

I'm still ' lost '. :-(
  • Options
    don't watch it myself but the other half watches each episode twice at least.

just told her that sky1 are showing the final 2 and half hour episode simultaneous with when it airs in the usa.

this monday 24th may 5.00 am.
  • Options
    5am?!