Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost Fans..... (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    yep.
    our time.
  • Options
    Seriously ?
  • Options
    i'll let you find a link mog.
  • Options
    Stay up, or get up early? The last episode has seriously whetted my appetite for the finale. I know I'll be disappointed (it's inevitable) but I have to say that watching this show has been incredible over the past year. Thank God I waited until the start of last year to watch it all in one hit though!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Stay up, or get up early? The last episode has seriously whetted my appetite for the finale. I know I'll be disappointed (it's inevitable) but I have to say that watching this show has been incredible over the past year. Thank God I waited until the start of last year to watch it all in one hit though!

Watching it in one it was the way to go for me too, impossible to keep track otherwise. I'm still none the wiser though, and I have a feeling a lot of it will be left up to the viewers interpretation at the end, they really did choose the right name for it
  • Options
    You haven't seen this week's episode yet, right? Based upon the posts so far, I suspect that you haven't. You'll get answers, but from answers come more questions... ;-)

Another really good one, and I was really happy to see that you get the simulcast. If we didn't get to see them at the same time as they are broadcast in the States, I would be beside myself, and my wife? I wouldn't even want to imagine...
  • Options
    Just watchred it. Really really enjoyed it.

I know I'm not going to be satisfied and we're going to have to 'answer' some of the questions ourselves but it's been a good ride.
  • Options
    Jacob's character is just fantastic. He should be a football manager. Just devoid of emotion. Imagine what we'd think of him on the sideline, with his arms crossed, looking competely unbothered with what is unfolding in front of him, but knowing that there is a "plan" at work.

A bit like Pardew, I suspect. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]Jacob's character is just fantastic. He should be a football manager. Just devoid of emotion. Imagine what we'd think of him on the sideline, with his arms crossed, looking competely unbothered with what is unfolding in front of him, but knowing that there is a "plan" at work.

A bit like Pardew, I suspect. ;-)

He's an interesting character, I wouldn’t mind having him in the dugout to be honest, a few well chosen words at the right time, a bit of subtle manipulation here and there and we could have a 20 goal a season striker......not likely though!

I have just started on the wire now that lost is coming to end, I hear its supposed to be just a bout the best series ever made, it seemed worth a go to fill the gap lost will be leaving when it ends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: InCurbsWeTrusted[/cite]Set your alarms early on Monday!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10135874.stm

Excellent
  • Options
    When is the season finale aired then? 5am early monday morning? or 5 am early sunday morning i.e saturday night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]When is the season finale aired then? 5am early monday morning? or 5 am early sunday morning i.e saturday night?

5:00am Monday morning, our time. May as well chuck the telly on a skip after that, as there's sod-all else any good on! :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InCurbsWeTrusted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]When is the season finale aired then? 5am early monday morning? or 5 am early sunday morning i.e saturday night?

5:00am Monday morning, our time. May as well chuck the telly on a skip after that, as there's sod-all else any good on! :)
    Dexter will be back on soon. THAT is worth watching.
  • Options
    I'm sure that the one this Friday just gone was the third to last episode?? Or have I got it wrong
  • Options
    i think it's en extended finale.i'll sky+ it and watch it when i get up
  • Options
    Yeah - it was the third to last episode. The last two are being shown back-to-back, and are extended by half an hour, so two and and a half hours of LOSTness to look forward to in the early hours of tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    Alarm clocks set ?
  • Options
    Matchsticks are fixed and ready to go!!
  • Options
    In the Eastern time zone, the two hour retrospective has just started...will try desperately to stay off here in four and a half (!) hours... ;-) Happy Losting!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really enjoying it. Tying up some loose ends, never going to get all the answers but it's ok so far...
  • Options
    Great ending. As good as it could possibly have been.
  • Options
    Got a few questions which I'll save until everyone has seen it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Got a few questions which I'll save until everyone has seen it
    LOL - just a few? :o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Great ending. As good as it could possibly have been.[/quote]
    I'm suspecting that means it's gibberish, that leaves the way open for a movie?
  • Options
    Don't think there's room for a movie seeing as the polar bear ate them all in the finale
  • Options
    Tru dat. Polar Bear FTW!
  • Options
    not as good as ashes to ashes but still pretty impressive ending.
  • Options
    What was the deal with walt? Great series, got worried at the start with the technical fault though!
  • Options
    Yeah, and the bit where the audio went out of sync was annoying. How beautiful are Elizabeth Mitchell and Evangeline Lilly?