Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Palace - Tues 27th Jan - Match Thread, Poll, Your Teams & Views

Comments

• Options
    c'mon reds, don't let it go now
  • Options
    Nerves jangling around The Valley
  • Options
    2 min extra time
  • Options
    come on u reds hold out
  • Options
    Free kick for Charlton
  • Options
    The Charlton Lane stand .......??? WTF is that commentator on?
  • Options
    Spring takes Speroni saves
  • Options
    HT whistle 1-0
  • Options
    half time
  • Options
    half-time, we r winning. c'monnnnnn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Norwich 2-0 up "Amazing what a change of manager can do for you!" .......... ???

They chose Bryan Gunn, Norwich legend, we got Parky...
  • Options
    lol charlton lane stand - what a cock
  • Options
    Half time
  • Options
    "atmosphere has been spicy" !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Norwich 2-0 up "Amazing what a change of manager can do for you!" .......... ???

They chose Bryan Gunn, Norwich legend, we got Parky...

I was quoting the commentator, BFR .... not my words

;o)
  • Options
    Job half done...

But we need a second goal at least.
  • Options
    Nights like these i wish i was back home.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Andy Reid 'short, fat and slow, but best player on pitch' lol
  • Options
    Report talking about Fulham v Sunderland: "Andy Reid, he might be short fat and slow, but he's the best player on the park..."

LOL
  • Options
    SNAP! Stonemuse ..... lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]SNAP! Stonemuse ..... lol

lol, good to hear that Reidy can still do the job
  • Options
    commentators comments on Andy reid playing for Sunderland tonight - short, fat, slow but best passer on the field....wonder when we'll see quality like that playing for us again!
  • Options
    Don't like to be pessimistic, but I don't suppose that we will be getting he best half-time team talk or inspired half time substitutions.
  • Options
    Not a patch on Peter Garland though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: otherwarwickaddick[/cite]Don't like to be pessimistic, but I don't suppose that we will be getting he best half-time team talk or inspired half time substitutions.

subs unlikely, half time team talk even more unlikely judging on recent results
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: otherwarwickaddick[/cite]Don't like to be pessimistic, but I don't suppose that we will be getting he best half-time team talk or inspired half time substitutions.

FFS, nothing like looking on the bright side is there! There's no need for "inspired half time substitutions" and the team talk should take care of itself, "keep working hard, keep it tight, get a second goal", or do you imagine parky's going to say "well you've done ok, now I want you to do something completely different, just stand around and let them score a few, then I'll take a striker off for the last 5 and bring holland on upfront"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]

FFS, nothing like looking on the bright side is there! There's no need for "inspired half time substitutions" and the team talk should take care of itself, "keep working hard, keep it tight, get a second goal", or do you imagine parky's going to say "well you've done ok, now I want you to do something completely different, just stand around and let them score a few, then I'll take a striker off for the last 5 and bring holland on upfront"

sounds about right ;-)
  • Options
    sh*t we're winning!!

I'm going to grab some lunch and hope we've won when i get back... can't stand the tension!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: otherwarwickaddick[/cite]Don't like to be pessimistic, but I don't suppose that we will be getting he best half-time team talk or inspired half time substitutions.[/quote]

FFS, nothing like looking on the bright side is there! There's no need for "inspired half time substitutions" and the team talk should take care of itself, "keep working hard, keep it tight, get a second goal", or do you imagine parky's going to say "well you've done ok, now I want you to do something completely different, just stand around and let them score a few, then I'll take a striker off for the last 5 and bring holland on upfront"[/quote]

I really meant that Warnock would be better in those areas than PP
  • Options
    Sounded like bailey needs some help in the middle...gray or burton for shelvey?....or basey if trying to keep tight