Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who's our best player?

13»

Comments

• Options
    The best period to judge who our best player is this season has got to be the first 5-8 games, where everyone were on tip top form....going from that, i think Semedo or Sam are our best players!
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey.
  • Options
    MOO2
  • Options
    Certainly missed Youga.

One player I somehow expected a little more of, is Richardson.

Not that he really lets us down, he doesn't.

Having played a bit of football in the Prem, 2 years in the Championship (including play off finals), and 2 years as a cornerstone player and captain for an always promotion challenging Leeds in Division 3, I just thought he'd bring a little something extra to the table.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm not convinced Richo has been fully fit for a coouple of months now. I thought he started the season very brightly, particularly when getting forward and overlapping Sam but he seems to have gone into his shell a bit, in the last few weeks particularly. Tbh, if he needs a rest I'd be quite happy to see Solly given a few games so Richo can get himself sorted for the tough run-in, Solly aquited himself well at left back so I'd feel comfortable about him starting in his strongest position.
  • Options
    My fav is Lloydie but our best atm is prob Jonjo or Bailey probably Bailey i would suggest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]My fav is Lloydie but our best atm is prob Jonjo or Bailey probably Bailey i would suggest.

Someone who can tell the difference between favorite and best. Nice one Ru.

As an all round player Bailey hands down (when played in his right position)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]My fav is Lloydie but our best atm is prob Jonjo or Bailey probably Bailey i would suggest.

Someone who can tell the difference between favorite and best. Nice one Ru.

As an all round player Bailey hands down (when played in his right position)

Im observant arn't i.
  • Options
    lloyd sam is shit... bailey and elliot for me
  • Options
    Shelvey, he has potential. Bailey still rules supreme lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Semedo and Elliot.
  • Options
    Bailey
    shelvey
    semedo
    youga
    racon

Moo2 is a QUALITY player but is obviusly a wa#### judging by his comments.
  • Options
    Reid for me.

I think Elliot has been great but should not now be automatic when fit given the performances Randolph has put in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Moo2 is a QUALITY player but is obviusly a wa#### judging by his comments.
    Quality based on what? He was poor for Motherwell both attacking and defensively.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]

I think Elliot has been great but should not now be automatic when fit given the performances Randolph has put in

Randolph performed very assuredly yesterday at Southampton.

He's obviously growing in confidence, good positioning, safe hands - and now coming out and catching crosses, instead of punching the ball.

And tearing up and down the park for our stoppage time corners - Saints defenders didn't know to deal with that!
    Rather spoiled because our corners weren't timed properly to be met by the unmarked Randolph's 100 yard runs.

On present form, there's no reason why Randolph shouldn't keep his place, even once Rob Elliot is fit again.
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey.
  • Options
    I know it is only two/three games but they way we played without Bailey against Huddersfield, MK and Carlisle suggests Semedo would be more of a loss. Semedo is our best player!
  • Options
    nicky bailey everytime