Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tresor Kandol and Darren Ward

On O/S now - can't see this anywhere else!
Both signed on loan until 3rd May.

Comments

• Options
    Know nothing about either
  • Options
    me neither - bet Kandol starts ahead of dickson though
  • Options
    Hate to be negative but Kandol was on loan at Millwall earlier this season and they thought he was poor.

Needs must I guess.
  • Options
    Kandol was on loan at Millwall. His loan has now expired and they have replaced him with....er, Izale McLeod !
  • Options
    Just had a little read up, Kandol, 6ft 1", scored 8 in 22 for Millwall on loan this season. Ward, ex Palace, played 9 games for Watford on loan this season.
  • Options
    Ward played next to Hudson at Palace.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Just had a little read up, Kandol, 6ft 1", scored 8 in 22 for Millwall on loan this season. Ward, ex Palace, played 9 games for Watford on loan this season.

He is a lump judging by the photo on the OS, looks a bit like Heskey
  • Options
    This new signing can't hold a Kandol to any our current strikers

(sorry couldn't resist!)
  • Options
    From what I've heard about Kandol he's a bit lazy and not really any better than Mcleod but that was playing for Millwall and who would wanna play there anyway!
    Ward is a good player though, the ony reason he can't get a game at Wolves is because the 2 they've got a the moment are performing so well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]From what I've heard about Kandol he's a bit lazy and not really any better than Mcleod but that was playing for Millwall and who would wanna play there anyway!
    Ward is a good player though, the ony reason he can't get a game at Wolves is because the 2 they've got a the moment are performing so well.

Not according to their fan's, that Collins bloke has scored a few own goals of late, including Reading's winner before getting himself sent off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Kandol was on loan at Millwall. His loan has now expired and they have replaced him with....er, Izale McLeod !

ffs, this is like a Brian Rix farce.
  • Options
    Ward should be solid hopefully, not sure about Kandol but we're not going to get anything better. No doubt he'll start on Saturday ahead of Dickson if we keep the 4-4-2.

So up front, with Gray out, we have Burton, Dickson, Kandol, Fleetwood and Todorov. Dickson is probably still the most likely to score out of that lot. Todorov would but Parkinson isn't happy with him, probably not putting in enough effort.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Just had a little read up, Kandol, 6ft 1", scored 8 in 22 for Millwall on loan this season. Ward, ex Palace, played 9 games for Watford on loan this season.

8 IN 22 is good. More than our strikers have got this year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]From what I've heard about Kandol he's a bit lazy and not really any better than Mcleod but that was playing for Millwall and who would wanna play there anyway!

Not according to their fan's, that Collins bloke has scored a few own goals of late, including Reading's winner before getting himself sent off

Alright, apart from the last 3 games! :-)

Can't be that bad between them, they're top of the league!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hovi's Biscuit[/cite]This new signing can't hold a Kandol to any our current strikers

(sorry couldn't resist!)

You're en-lightened, then .....?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]

But perhaps he got a service at Millwall. He won't get that here, lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Ward should be solid hopefully, not sure about Kandol but we're not going to get anything better. No doubt he'll start on Saturday ahead of Dickson if we keep the 4-4-2.

So up front, with Gray out, we have Burton, Dickson, Kandol, Fleetwood and Todorov. Dickson is probably still the most likely to score out of that lot. Todorov would but Parkinson isn't happy with him, probably not putting in enough effort.

I'd wager with that lot to choose from Gray will still end up top scorer on 7.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]

But perhaps he got a service at Millwall. He won't bet that here, lol

Lloyd Sam is going to plant the ball on Kandols head every time he crosses from now till the end of the season.
  • Options
    ward is a good signing
  • Options
    they both are going to have to do

Kandol is alrite from what i have seen a good replacement rfor Gray and Ward knows what this league is about

Dicko and Burton to start tomorrow Ward and Hudson at ch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On a lighter note, that pic of Gray on the OS site is hilarious.

"I've got a prob with my hip darlin".....mincer! hahahaha
  • Options
    Ward is a good player in this divison
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Dicko and Burton to start tomorrow Ward and Hudson at ch

Hudson can't play tomorrow. It'll be Holland and Ward. Youga if any of them get injured...
  • Options
    team for next season in div 1
    New goalkeeper
    Murty, Hudson, Ward, new left back
    Sam or New winger, Spring, Bailey, New winger
    Burton new striker or dicko if he stays.

Surely this team would come back up
  • Options
    Millwall folk seem very happy with swapping Kandol for Mcleod.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Ward is a good player in this divison

Ex-Millwall and Palace. Let's hope he's up for doing a job for us.

Kandol too, 6 months at Millwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]team for next season in div 1
    New goalkeeper

It might not go down yet ;o)
  • Options
    I admire your optormism Oggy. Both Parky and Murray are building a team for next season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]team for next season in div 1
    New goalkeeper

we couldn't afford Hudson or Murty in League 1 plus neither would want to play in League 1 anyway.
  • Options
    Any team for next season must have Racon in it.