Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• So it is just me that views this thread every 5 mins
  • @thai Yeah mate, that's amazing, don't know how you can show so much restraint ;-)
  • TelMc32 said:

I account for at least 5 of the views today!

You'll go blind Morts!! ;-)
    What a way to go! :)
  • TelMc32 said:

I account for at least 5 of the views today!

You'll go blind Morts!! ;-)
    What a way to go! :)
    Isn't it just!! ;-)
  • Right, to make you jealous. I went to see something being filmed at the BBC last night, and one of the celebrities on my team was Rachel Riley, to which I was sat about 3ft away from her arse..it's literally perfect and oh my god she's soo hot.
  • Right, to make you jealous. I went to see something being filmed at the BBC last night, and one of the celebrities on my team was Rachel Riley, to which I was sat about 3ft away from her arse..it's literally perfect and oh my god she's soo hot.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

• edited July 2012
    We paid how much for Jeffers???!!!
  • Rizzo said:

Right, to make you jealous. I went to see something being filmed at the BBC last night, and one of the celebrities on my team was Rachel Riley, to which I was sat about 3ft away from her arse..it's literally perfect and oh my god she's soo hot.

You'll see it on tv soon
  • Rizzo said:

Right, to make you jealous. I went to see something being filmed at the BBC last night, and one of the celebrities on my team was Rachel Riley, to which I was sat about 3ft away from her arse..it's literally perfect and oh my god she's soo hot.

You'll see it on tv soon
    Sadly, I doubt the camera will be 3 feet from her arse and able to marvel in its perfection.

• over 20,000 views!!!!

• Sponsored links:

• She's been on the show for 3 and a half years. When does she become just The bird, as opposed to new bird, on Countdown?
  • I would but she's getting married?
  • Rizzo said:

You'll see it on tv soon
    Is it the new Jack Dee series on Sky?

• Paolo47 said:

Rizzo said:

You'll see it on tv soon
    Is it the new Jack Dee series on Sky?

I saw it filmed at the BBC two weeks ago but it'll be on Sky Atlantic. Looked pretty mundane but it will probably look better once they've polished it up for TV.

By the way did any one watch Countdown a couple of weeks ago when Jo Brand spotted 'Vibrator' in the selection and Rachel put it up on the board? Here is that moment in all its glory...

It was shown on July 13th and can be seen on 4 on Demand.
  • All you have to do is go back to the very beginning and start all over again.

All started by the subtle Off It

"Off_it
    February 2009 in Not Sports Related QuoteMember
    Would wallop that!"

Proof, as if it were needed, that where I lead others follow.
    :-)
  • Well it was one of my proudest ever days as a parent when my elder daughter graduated with a degree in maths from Oxford, and then I realised that Rachel was graduating at the same time. Managed to sneak a photo of my girl, with Rachel in the background.
  • i went to see Jimmy Carr last night and her was talking about when he did countdown. after he had done it one of his friends asked him to describe how fit Rachel Riley really is, his response was

"she is SO fit, i would crawl over broken glass just to suck off the last guy that shagged her"
  • I suspect Jimmy won't be invited back to Dick-tionary Corner for a while!! ;-)

Home early and watching for the first time in ages. Very fetching red dress today *~*
  • TelMc32 said:

Home early and watching for the first time in ages. Very fetching red dress today *~*

Enough about you, what's Rachel wearing?
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

Enough about you, what's Rachel wearing?
    Well, if I have her dress on, that leaves her in just...your imagination! Again G!!! ;-)
  • she was on that weird quiz show on ITV yesterday called The Chase
  • cfgs said:

she was on that weird quiz show on ITV yesterday called The Chase

N she look good !
  • cfgs said:

she was on that weird quiz show on ITV yesterday called The Chase

N she look good !
    She always does
  • Currently on prime time Channel 4
  • i love her
  • Anyone see pictures of her wedding?

To say he is batting above his average is one thing. This bloke is like a night watchman scoring a double century. Lucky barstool.
  • Anyone see pictures of her wedding?

To say he is batting above his average is one thing. This bloke is like a night watchman scoring a double century. Lucky barstool.

"millionaire Jamie Gilbert"