Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Did you tell her about this thread?
  • I think shes a Man U fan,

From Essex obviously.
  • edited January 2013
    TelMc32 said:

Not sure who Rachel supports, but it definitely isn't Liverpool!! One of the rounds this afternoon pulled out the first 3 letters of L...F...C

She did a double-take when she realised after the third letter and pulled a face at the thought of them! ;-)

Just watched it: I'm sure if she'd realised the word 'lifers' was there she'd have smiled and blown us a kiss.
  • OMG I've found the CL knock one out thread. LOL
  • OMG I've found the CL knock one out thread. LOL

I move for this thread to be officially renamed!
  • Standing smugly next to the nine letter word ERECTIONS today. Perhaps JT can help out.
  • JT...if you can get any pictures from yesterday, it was a cracking red outfit! Unfortunately, I'm back in work today :(
  • JT, marvelous detail. Your obsession has become our obsession.
  • Sponsored links:

• you could end this thread now with that image above because it sums it all up.

but don't bother.
  • She knows
  • I just revisited page 1. February 2009 1st photo, she looked distinctly average. September 2009 2nd photo she looks gorgeous.
  • Now on 8 out of 10 Cats
  • Looking great
  • RobRob
    edited February 2013
    Missed this thread for years. Looking at it for the first time and it's now my favourite thread on CL. Taken me 4 days to get to page 27.
  • JT...thanks for fulfilling the request. You know you need to have written instructions on how to get all these images if you are ever incapacitated!! ;-)
  • edited February 2013
    Stick with it until she starts picking the letters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ0pQFKcRMo
  • RR on Sunday Brunch now...
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor old Lovejoy don't know where to look.
  • The one week they don't do Bongo Vision. Gutted.
    Would have made a great .gif for JT to post.
  • Mrs. was watching Sunday Bunch and asked who she was? I answered the new bird on countdown, she then asks how do I know as I never watch it.
  • Mrs. was watching Sunday Bunch and asked who she was? I answered the new bird on countdown, she then asks how do I know as I never watch it.

Rumbled!
    :o)

Honesty is everything in marriage but please suppress the urge to confess to knocking one out over her for two years!

• Rob said:

Missed this thread for years. Looking at it for the first time and it's now my favourite thread on CL. Taken me 4 days to get to page 27.

Do you currently look like one of those people they find after bring missing for a week in the desert? Very tired, a bit dazed, dehydrated but with a big smile on your face?
  • RR on Sunday Brunch now...

Out of interest, Algarve, you've changed your mind since the first page, surely?
  • I wonder if Rachel will be asked to present programmes in her own right like Carol Vorderman?

Then like we used to with Carol everytime we turn our telly's on we will see Rachel!