Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Feckin hell JT, I had just opened a new box of tissues...
  • Ok doggers, this is Pollyanna.

• Think I'll need more tissues...
  • lesbian dogging!
  • Macronate said:

lesbian dogging!

double ended gadgets?
  • Having watched the gadget show, you can't tell me that Jason isn't banging Polyanna, if he ins't, he will be up for sexual harassment.
  • Jesus christ!
  • Think I'll need more tissues...

I think this getting more into kitchen roll territory now
  • Having watched the gadget show, you can't tell me that Jason isn't banging Polyanna, if he ins't, he will be up for sexual harassment.

She's with Paul Casey

• nice work JT

I love the pair of them !
  • Sponsored links:

• northern birds are easy n fit, trust me lol
  • Someone couldn't contain themselves and exploded on her
  • 'would you like it along the shaft'.. what a line
  • If you're not watching this now, watch it at 22.00 on C4+1. Luvverley.
  • 8 out of 10 cats do countdown, with Rachel on it.
  • ............nothing to add but couldn't allow Rachel to sit 7 pages below a thread where we seem pedantic about correcting someone's use of grammar and spelling! Morning Rachel :-)
  • 8 out of 10 cats do countdown, with Rachel on it.

yer they did a few weeks worth

• Tightish peppermint number on today , could do with an essex style gold zip up the back of it though
  • cant believe thats her fella on the previous page.

looks like he shops at Burtons!
  • Sponsored links:

• ^^^ Too effin' right. I'm wearing raw selvedge denim and a John Smedley, and is she my bird? No, she bloody well isn't. You obviously have to wear foul, faded, baggy denim and a bloody gilet (body-warmer) to get anywhere in this world.
  • and the shoes. LOOK AT THE SHOES!
  • First thing I scrolled down to see, mate. Now there's a man who doesn't dress from the shoes up. Awful scuffed brown leather abominations, thrown on as an afterthought.
  • edited May 2013
    Yer tarts listen to yourselves...

and look who's drilling the wonderful Rachael, man at C&A who is rumoured to be a squillionaire!
  • So he's giving Rachel a portion and he's loaded? Me? I'm not jealous. Not in the least. And if I see him, do you know what I'll say? 'Oi, mate. Yeah, you might be loaded. Yeah, you might be getting a portion from that sublime specimen of womanhood, Rachel Riley. But at least I dress better than you!' That'll bloody well tell him.
  • you've got to take any upper hand you can
  • Bump, because Rachel deserves the front page.
  • JTJT
    edited May 2013
  • edited May 2013
    Oh bloody hell....and a cheeky grin too!
  • LOL