Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Now this what I call a proper thread.
  • Not enough tits on here though it's all in the mind really miss the whose rack
  • Putting Rachel back on page 1
  • Not enough tits on here

Oh there's plenty of tits on here!
  • Just watching Rachel on the Gadget Show........ Sadly, she already seems out of her depth. Not sure she has enough personality to present a show. Makes Polly look like seasoned pro. Jason had her on her knees though! You missed it? Oh dear.
  • She's got some competition from dictionary corner today
  • Helen Skelton

• Rachel was on Tipping Point yesterday. She seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment. Not much substance there, in my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• meldrew66 said:

Rachel was on Tipping Point yesterday. She seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment. Not much substance there, in my opinion.

She beat Chris Kamara but lost out to Stacey Solomon. Fix?
  • BTW, anyone else see Rachael's bangers on Top Gear Sunday?

Schwing!
  • Nope but she's a regular on The Gadget Show now. Not making the grade in my opinion and doesn't match up to Polyanna at all. Bit of a disappointment and has gone down in my estimation to be honest. 6/10
  • whoooaahhhh WTF ? Ban this poster , no negative comments are allowed on this thread mate
  • meldrew66 OUT.
  • BTW, anyone else see Rachael's bangers on Top Gear Sunday?

Schwing!

RR.png 362.4K
  • They are perfect.
  • MOBY DUCK said:

BTW, anyone else see Rachael's bangers on Top Gear Sunday?

Schwing!

Thems the very ones

• edited July 2013
    meldrew66 said:

Nope but she's a regular on The Gadget Show now. Not making the grade in my opinion and doesn't match up to Polyanna at all. Bit of a disappointment and has gone down in my estimation to be honest. 6/10

Burn the heretic, may he roast in the eternal fires of Hell...

Actually, when I googled "Rachael Rileys tits on Top Gear" it seems that there are quite a few threads on quite a few sites. I think our little obsession is not unique.

Did glean this useful fact though in my research.

"Rachel has been on the show since 2009, with 5 episodes a week for 4 years, making 1004 appearances. There are around 3million viewers per episode, half of which are men. Average amount of semen released is 1.5millilitres. Assuming every male that watches the show has a wank, 2250 litres of sperm is released per episode, which means 259000 litres (68420.6 gallons) has been released for every ep since 2009. That's 259000 large bottles of coke."

So there you have it chaps, who says the Internet isn't educational?
  • Sponsored links:

• meldrew66 said:

Nope but she's a regular on The Gadget Show now. Not making the grade in my opinion and doesn't match up to Polyanna at all. Bit of a disappointment and has gone down in my estimation to be honest. 6/10

Burn the heretic, may he roast in the eternal fires of Hell...

Actually, when I googled "Rachael Rileys tits on Top Gear" it seems that there are quite a few threads on quite a few sites. I think our little obsession is not unique.

Did glean this useful fact though in my research.

"Rachel has been on the show since 2009, with 5 episodes a week for 4 years, making 1004 appearances. There are around 3million viewers per episode, half of which are men. Average amount of semen released is 1.5millilitres. Assuming every male that watches the show has a wank, 2250 litres of sperm is released per episode, which means 259000 litres (68420.6 gallons) has been released for every ep since 2009. That's 259000 large bottles of coke."

So there you have it chaps.
    This is what makes CL so special.

• They are perfect.

No they're not. I'm not nestled between them.
  • They are perfect.

No they're not. I'm not nestled between them.
    That's your problem mate, not hers! I'm with the 'perfect' camp.

• meldrew66 said:

Well said Meldrew. Barbara Windsors, they're the ones that really count. A national institution them are. Carry on Camping will back this claim up

• Babs, with her yellow teeth on those annoying bingo adverts (shudders!!!)!
  • meldrew66 said:

Well said Meldrew. Barbara Windsors, they're the ones that really count. A national institution them are. Carry on Camping will back this claim up

The pose she's in is actually very Carry on Camping. Swap a bikini top for her clothes, and Kenneth Williams for the Stig...
  • She's on The Gadget Show now.
  • EastStand said:

She's on The Gadget Show now.

whoosh

• 8 out of 10 cats does countdown on c4 now
  • SHE AMAZING