Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Shag said:

Susie Dent has got to be one of the plainest Janes going , not for me .

Back to topic , tight blue number today does the job

Hand job?
  • Shag said:

Susie Dent has got to be one of the plainest Janes going , not for me .

Back to topic , tight blue number today does the job

Hand job?
  • edited September 2013
    2 in a minute, that's good going.

Or is it?
  • Looked great but Dale Stephens performed better today
  • edited October 2013
    Nice flash of arse on strictly earlier.

JT, do the bizz mate.
  • Off_it said:

JT, do the bizz mate.

Should think he's just finishing up now.

And afterwards should put some pictures of her arse up. :-)

• watching the boxing. there will be evidence to follow don't worry
  • Clean up in aisle 2!!
  • oh for fucks sake!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Blimey! I bet Susie Dent wouldn't wrap her pins round the lucky guy's neck like that. No wonder he's smiling.
  • She is a real stunner, gorgeous hair, eyes and body. But she seems totally lacking in real sex appeal. The dance she did on saturday was a latin number - mean to be dripping with lust.......but zilch. She looked like a young girl out skipping with a boy.
  • Davo55 said:

She is a real stunner, gorgeous hair, eyes and body. But she seems totally lacking in real sex appeal. The dance she did on saturday was a latin number - mean to be dripping with lust.......but zilch. She looked like a young girl out skipping with a boy.

Maybe that is due to the fact she is not a professional dancer?
  • Davo55 said:

She is a real stunner, gorgeous hair, eyes and body. But she seems totally lacking in real sex appeal. The dance she did on saturday was a latin number - mean to be dripping with lust.......but zilch. She looked like a young girl out skipping with a boy.

Maybe that is due to the fact she is not a professional dancer?
    Neither are Sophie E-B, Natalie G, Abbey C, Susanna R or even Fiona F but they all have inherent rhythm which, unfortunately, our Rachel doesn't. She has admitted as much herself.

Doesn't stop us liking her though ;-)

• I'm beginning to wonder if our Rachel has peaked. Will Strictly be the beginning of Rachel's demise?

*Looks for tin hat*
  • I'm beginning to wonder if our Rachel has peaked. Will Strictly be the beginning of Rachel's demise?

*Looks for tin hat*

Agreed, she came across as very dull.

Bit Danny Green, all promise but no end product.

• JT, is there a gif somewhere with her sucking.......on some ice or a straw or something?

I like that one
  • Typical Charlton , we get a couple of draws so we start slagging off Rach instead
  • edited October 2013
    Shag said:

Typical Charlton , we get a couple of draws so we start slagging off Rach instead

How tall is she, she looks well under the mandatory 6ft.............lightweight!
  • Ellis-Bextor's dance was one of the best bits of 'family tv' for ages.... but maybe this should be on the strictly thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2013
    She's on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/RachelRileyRR

Dizzle said:

JT, is there a gif somewhere with her sucking.......on some ice or a straw or something?

I like that one

JT said:

As it's friday.

• She's on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/RachelRileyRR

Dizzle said:

JT, is there a gif somewhere with her sucking.......on some ice or a straw or something?

I like that one

JT said:

As it's friday.

Oh my!!
  • edited October 2013
    S
    Shag said:

Typical Charlton , we get a couple of draws so we start slagging off Rach instead</blockquote

Susie Dent is the girl. She has intelligence, poise, grace, and modesty. Just imagine her whispering the best bits of 'Beowolf' in to your ear late at night.

Susie Dent wears cowboy boots under the desk.

• Nah mate , does nothing for me , I've seen more curves on a ruler .

Intelligence , poise , grace and modesty come a long way down the list ... and I don't even know wtf beowolf is ?

Sensible flat walking shoes ( black ) under that desk without a doubt
  • lovely bum can't we freeze that?
  • Have a look today , how can you compare the 2 is beyond me
  • 797,000 views and counting. LOL
  • lovely bum can't we freeze that?

Frosting it as we speak!! ;-)
  • Million views is the big target