Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Screengrabs yesterday of a barney between her and a Labour supporting Jewish teenaged girl. Riley has been on the Labour anti-Semitism bandwagon and has received some blowback from it from grassroots Labour supporters, but her barney with this poor girl led to a fair portion of Riley's 600k followers hounding the teenager and filling her inbox with anti-Semitism accusations and Holocaust references. The girl, who apparently has a history of anxiety, shut down her Twitter account. Not sure bullying a Jewish girl off Twitter is going to help her campaign or image much, particularly when she has shown little remorse for it and continued to stick the boot in after the girl deleted her account.

If the girl has a history of anxiety she should be giving it on Twitter then should she
    Rr who I didn't know was Jewish herself to just recently has also been very active about anti Semitic behaviour at football grounds recently..I say good luck to her
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    press take on this story .. (everything in life ends up being political) … also, some more pics of the delectable, delightful, delicious, desirable Ms Riley

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rachel-riley-accuses-jeremy-corbyn-of-giving-voice-to-holocaust-denial-in-anti-semitism-discussion-released-after-twitter-row-with-george-galloway/ar-BBS3eEs?ocid=spartanntp
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Fiiish said:

Screengrabs yesterday of a barney between her and a Labour supporting Jewish teenaged girl. Riley has been on the Labour anti-Semitism bandwagon and has received some blowback from it from grassroots Labour supporters, but her barney with this poor girl led to a fair portion of Riley's 600k followers hounding the teenager and filling her inbox with anti-Semitism accusations and Holocaust references. The girl, who apparently has a history of anxiety, shut down her Twitter account. Not sure bullying a Jewish girl off Twitter is going to help her campaign or image much, particularly when she has shown little remorse for it and continued to stick the boot in after the girl deleted her account.

If the girl has a history of anxiety she should be giving it on Twitter then should she
    Rr who I didn't know was Jewish herself to just recently has also been very active about anti Semitic behaviour at football grounds recently..I say good luck to her
    Teenagers do stupid things shocker.

Not sure hounding a vulnerable Jewish teenager off Twitter whilst her followers throw anti-Semitic abuse at Riley's target is a great look for Riley. I like Riley and the work she does but her behaviour on Twitter over the last few weeks is becoming increasingly erratic and less likely to garner her worthy cause support, especially if she continues to act as badly as the trolls she is targeting.
  • Options
    Fair play to her, she should drop this Man Utd rubbish though.
  • Options
    I will just concentrate on the rack and jizzable face then...
  • Options
    Great girl and like her even more now for calling out corbyn and Galloway.
  • Options
    If she needs to be punished I’m prepared to dish out a spanking....and I don’t just mean my monkey
  • Options
    mmm ...... fiesty, I likes a girl with spirit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New bird on Question Time did very well too.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

If she needs to be punished I’m prepared to dish out a spanking....and I don’t just mean my monkey

You’ll need to tie her up, because if she moves her head, you’ll will give her a right earful.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

You’ll need to tie her up, because if she moves her head, you’ll will give her a right earful.
    Sounds more and more interesting. Where do I sign up?
  • Options
    can we not just salivate over pics of her instead of all the twitter rubbish
  • Options
    edited January 2019

can we not just salivate over pics of her instead of all the twitter rubbish

I've never heard it called salivating before.
  • Options

A la Blazing Saddles, “You did ORGASMED twice”. “What can I say, I like orgasms”.
  • Options

Two from the top & one from the bottom.
  • Options
    I love her
  • Options
    Best thread ever.

Whoever started it should be worshipped
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's her birthday today.
  • Options

It's her birthday today.

And her 10th anniversary of countdown. So 10 years of this thread.
  • Options
    I don't think she's all that really.
  • Options

Nah, this is more like it. Looks as well as brains
  • Options

Burn the heretic!

• Options

You must have very high standards.
  • Options

She's a bit too scrawny and young.

Susan Ann Sulley of The Human League wins all day long.
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options

She's a bit too scrawny and young.

Susan Ann Sulley of The Human League wins all day long.